Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

Thanks girls :D

Doing ss+ this week... Or is it 810... Idk, but going to have 2 cd products and then a chicken or fish meal.... I'm being lazy I know, and making excuses for myself but I'm due a really busy week and got loads on, so I'm being easy on myself :mad: naughty !!

Hope everyone's happy in CD world xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Thanks girls :D

Doing ss+ this week... Or is it 810... Idk, but going to have 2 cd products and then a chicken or fish meal.... I'm being lazy I know, and making excuses for myself but I'm due a really busy week and got loads on, so I'm being easy on myself :mad: naughty !!

Hope everyone's happy in CD world xxx

Make sure you weigh the chicken or fish and your veg and you'll be fine. It's still v low cal/carbs. You get so used to having so little that it seems like when you do have a bit tthat its reeeeeally bad.... but its not! X keep it up skinny malinkey x

Ooh thanks jellie.... I was being reckless and just throwing food onto my plate haha :eek: ........oops!!!!

Didn't go mad... But didnt really check it's ok either, had smoked salmon, small salad and a poached egg...... Hope you are enjoying dukan hunny xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Ooh thanks jellie.... I was being reckless and just throwing food onto my plate haha :eek: ........oops!!!!

Didn't go mad... But didnt really check it's ok either, had smoked salmon, small salad and a poached egg...... Hope you are enjoying dukan hunny xx

Stick to what the book says and you'll do well (says Mrs cantdoitfortoffee.com!)

Haha - Ill chalk tonight down to experience and be better tomorrow.... Halloween ....... Food ......... Everywhere :/

Xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Haha - Ill chalk tonight down to experience and be better tomorrow.... Halloween ....... Food ......... Everywhere :/

Xx

You'll be fine my dear... just think you don't want to be round faced like the pumpkins! I've started a diary over on the Dukan thread if you want to drop in! Don't if you think it may put you off though! X

Blown it...... For the first time on the diet in which I accidentally broke away from cd.... By that I mean it was unplanned....

Due to a busy week and stuff goin on I knew I'd have a bad week, tonight we went to pick up our new car, and we sat in there for - without any exaggeration - 4 hours !!!!!!!!!! So I was starved and I felt all shakes, and they offered me hot chocolate and some biscuits.... Ad I ate them... In a moment of weakness I ate about 5 biscuits !!!

Just ate some of the Halloween sweets too :( bad night for me - I blame slimy car salesmen ..... And evil spirits in the sweets .......

Oh Star, at the beginning if your post I wad all set for tales of a take away or deep chicken or a full on binge including chocolate, crisps and cream cakes.... was a little disappointed with 5 bikkies...

Seriously though just draw a line under it and drink plenty tomorrow it won't hurt. Keep a spare bar in your handbag lady! X kisses & hugs x x x

starry*eyed<3 said:
Blown it...... For the first time on the diet in which I accidentally broke away from cd.... By that I mean it was unplanned....

Due to a busy week and stuff goin on I knew I'd have a bad week, tonight we went to pick up our new car, and we sat in there for - without any exaggeration - 4 hours !!!!!!!!!! So I was starved and I felt all shakes, and they offered me hot chocolate and some biscuits.... Ad I ate them... In a moment of weakness I ate about 5 biscuits !!!

Just ate some of the Halloween sweets too :( bad night for me - I blame slimy car salesmen ..... And evil spirits in the sweets .......

Hiya star, how's today gone? Don't worry about the biscuits just draw a line under it and move on, I know that's easier said then done!

How's the new car?

Got a confession....... I've been eating..... Real food...... Lots .........AND LOTS......and I don't really feel guilty...... I'm worried about the gain, but I'm in a bit of a 'so what' mode ATM....

Ill be back when the shock of the weight gain has pushed me back into the comforting arms of CD......probably tomorrow...love xx

Ah I'm so glad u ladies are here....

I've been bad bad bad and gained 5 - bleughhhh I'm gross

Dunno what's wrong with me, I lose decent amounts but can't do it long term.... And the worst part, I don't even feel bad, I know I should but it's like there's a little devil on my shoulder who's sayin 'you can just lose it next week'.... The angel should be on the other side telling Me if I'd stuck to it properly I'd be thin by now..... But she doesn't say a thing, and so I eat.......lots

Doomed to be fat !!

Oh babe, I'm sorry you've had a bad week, but forget about it and move on... I know that's easier said than done, but you can do this and when you do your fab! You'll be brill babe... Stick to the diet and make sure to come on here and talk to us... That's what were here for! Xxx

Being good today - and feelin pretty good too :) xx

Completely she with jelliebabe, you'll drop that gain in no time.. So pleased you've had a good first day back babe. You'll do fab! Xxx

Hope so :)

Havin a decent day, feelin hungry but nothing I can't cope with, feelin a bit rubbish about my pcos today.....

I had a picture taken yesterday and I swear u can see downy hair on my neck.... Gross e !! But. Don't know what to do about it, I'm scared if I wax it then it will just grow back worse..... Grrr not fair !!

X

Back