Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

It's just really horrid, white and downy so I think it's really noticeable :'( *cry !!!!

Gross or what xx

My friends do say they can't see anything, but I always worry they are just being nice, as it feels so noticeable to me :( I think I would like to get it burnt off with a laser but I guess I'll have to save up a lot for that haha!!

Just got in from work and the gaff is bloody freezing, we can see our breath haha !! Just having a nice hot bullion drink to warm me up then off t ikea, operation keep myself busy is in full throttle !! Found a chilli sauce that hasn't citric acid so had a cheeky splash of that - mmmmm xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
My friends do say they can't see anything, but I always worry they are just being nice, as it feels so noticeable to me :( I think I would like to get it burnt off with a laser but I guess I'll have to save up a lot for that haha!!

Just got in from work and the gaff is bloody freezing, we can see our breath haha !! Just having a nice hot bullion drink to warm me up then off t ikea, operation keep myself busy is in full throttle !! Found a chilli sauce that hasn't citric acid so had a cheeky splash of that - mmmmm xx

Hiya huni, I imagine if your friends say that then no one else notices it... We often notice things others don't! I bet its not that bad babe!

How was ikea?

I'm constantly freezing at the moment! We went to school fireworks l last night and it was bitter! I spent the rest of the night hugging my radiator!

You got any plans for the weekend? How you feeling for weigh in on Monday?

Ye I hope so, it's something I'm always really concious of, and I know it's affecting my confidence :/

I know what you mean about being freezing, i was speaking to some girls at my cd meeting n Monday and they were all saying the same...... One of the many prices of weight loss I guess.....

I've been decent all week, had chicken n the evenings, but I'm not n ketosis, but I'm on another dose of antibiotics.... I finished my last course and the infection has still not gone, don't know what's goin on with that :/ I prolly haven't drank enough, but I find that so so hard.... Fingers and toes crossed for any loss on Monday :/

Xx

Fingers crossed jellie x

I wanna be slim !!!

Just took a picture of 'nearly thigh gap' ....... I keep losing from my collar bones which stick out like crazy now, but not from my hips or thighs ..... I'm considering walking a few times a week for a hour or so, but im worried it might slow my weight loss down too much...?

Attachments

• image-1730706295.jpg
    image-1730706295.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Ew I'm not haha - I feel such a fat frum, my muffin tops are disgraceful.....

Got a gurgly tummy again.... I'm so fed u of being ill, this darn infection just will not do one, I'm sure it's the reason I feel so rundown...... Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow, I've done ss+ all week, hoping for a couple of pounds xx

Bleughhhh I'm always moaning ain't I haha... I'm alright really, feel a bit sicky n stuff, but I'm just a moaner, sorry for that xx

I'm dreading tonight's weigh in... I'm useless and ate a pretzel and some crumpets yesterday, why can't I do this, what a failure....bahhhhh

O well, off to hear how much I've gained this week, wish me luck haha - by god do I need it !!!! Xxx

Good luck and let us know how you got on!

Hope you feel better soon.....

Well girls..... Got weighed, and my CDC has forgotten her list which detailed last weeks weight..... And as I don't ever ever look at the scale ( partly due to fear, partly due to not really working out in lbs) a dont actually know if I've lost anything.... It's dawned on me, I don't actually know what I weigh at the moment.....

I'm waiting for a txt to confirm from her : fingers tightly crossed xxx

Last edited:
Revved a txt from my CDC at 3.30.. I lost 5lbs :) happy with that :)

So now I'm back to where I was a week ago ;) xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Revved a txt from my CDC at 3.30.. I lost 5lbs :) happy with that :)

So now I'm back to where I was a week ago ;) xxx

Don't know how you manage not knowing exactly what you weigh! But, well done babe, 5lb is excellent! So pleased for you huni... Back on track... :)

Back