Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

Thanks both of u lovlies xx

To be honest it drives me crazy, but I try and make myself not think about it,I got a bit obsessed a couple of years ago and was constantly weighing myself and generally being very unhealthy and not eating very much, ironically I ended up gaining wight as I starved so much I slowed my metabolism down loads :/

Had. Pretty good da, just had some chicken for tea, i know i Shouldn't but I was starved, gonna go for a shower soon, hope all is good in diet world for everyone xxx

Saw this and though I'd share with you all... Ah it's nice :)

Attachments

• image-2194440106.jpg
    image-2194440106.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
starry*eyed<3 said:
Thanks both of u lovlies xx

To be honest it drives me crazy, but I try and make myself not think about it,I got a bit obsessed a couple of years ago and was constantly weighing myself and generally being very unhealthy and not eating very much, ironically I ended up gaining wight as I starved so much I slowed my metabolism down loads :/

Had. Pretty good da, just had some chicken for tea, i know i Shouldn't but I was starved, gonna go for a shower soon, hope all is good in diet world for everyone xxx

Saw this and though I'd share with you all... Ah it's nice :)

Babe, chicken is not cheating! Don't think that, it's just an ss+ day!

Love the pic, very true!.how's today been?

Xx

Aw yea it's cute ain't it :) made me happy cos. never seem to have any money haha

Just had some tea, had some chicken and broccoli and celery, I'm going to try for 100% days now until Monday... Fingers crossed haha, been trying on holiday clothes and they all fit, even the smaller things i Had that i Didn't think I'd ever get not are fitting me now, so maybe even if I can't tell in the mirror I am actually losing flubber......

I just took a picture of me in the same clothes as my before picture and I look exactly the same infant, I look bigger haha how depressing ......

Attachments

• image-932284140.jpg
    image-932284140.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image-993455965.jpg
    image-993455965.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Another pic to hopefully spread a bit of love xx

Attachments

• image-287081512.jpg
    image-287081512.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32
You're slim babe! Delighted your in your holiday clothes! Especially the smaller ones... You will have a wicked holiday!

Love spreading the love... It's good to feel good... :)

Nice to spread a bit of love around aint it :)

Had a pretty good day, 2 shakes annnnnnd for some mystical reason I'm in ketosis....result eh :) hoping for decent loss on Monday... Got a bit going on the next couple of weeks ( thanksgiving meal, my sisters baby shower and holiday) so if I can have a good week this week ill be chuffed as mint balls :)

Been thinking a lot about when (if) I get to my ideal weight and how I'm going to maintain... I'm thinking that calories counting along with low carb will be my chosen route... I'm a bit worried about it... Just as I want to be in control but not obsessive, I also really don't want to feel like my life revolves around my weight, as I'd like to feel a bit happy and relaxed at some point ... Hmmm better get my thinkin cap on and make a real plan.....not that I'm at goal weight (or anywhere near it yet lol)

Xx

When you get to goal babe... You'll do it... Yeah I reckon calorie counting may be the way forward... There are so many options out there, suppose research is needed! I keep heating great things about JUDDd but??? Thinking caps a must!

Ooh I've never heard of Judd, is that like calorie counting?

I've been told GI is supposed to be very good, but I don't know how to do it at all... Might have a read up on it ....

Just got up the the smell of a yummy omelette .... After 2 bites I realised what I was doing and had a tetra instead, hopefully not too much damages done.... I'm so bad haha !! What's wrong with me !!

Just ordering a few Christmas pressies and gong to go and clean the bathrooms, how glamorous !!

Progress though - just tried on a t shirt I bought 2 years ago from a festival, and it fits, it's never fitted before since I bought it :D happy days !!!!

Love xx

Last edited:
starry*eyed<3 said:
Ooh I've never heard of Judd, is that like calorie counting?

I've been told GI is supposed to be very good, but I don't know how to do it at all... Might have a read up on it ....

Just got up the the smell of a yummy omelette .... After 2 bites I realised what I was doing and had a tetra instead, hopefully not too much damages done.... I'm so bad haha !! What's wrong with me !!

Just ordering a few Christmas pressies and gong to go and clean the bathrooms, how glamorous !!

Progress though - just tried on a t shirt I bought 2 years ago from a festival, and it fits, it's never fitted before since I bought it :D happy days !!!!

Love xx

Hey babe, yeah judd, is up days and down days... A friend is doing it, so on 5 days she'll eat normally approx 1800 calories, then 2 days a week she has 500 calories... Not sure if I could do it, but I'm keeping an open mind at present... Or trying to...

I'm also been xmas shopping today, online...spending far to much!

It's great when you find old clothes finally fitting... I've found some too, and done I've already grown out of without realising, and I missed my chance! Oh well...

Omlette, is not bad, just ss+... Have you thought about purposely doing ss+, I've heard it can make no differences to the losses and might make it easier for you?

Xxx

Ooh might look not that then, always on the lookout for my next diet haha !!

Had a lovely lie n today and going to go for a wander round Lakeland in a bit.

Am a bit p****d off, the scales haven't moved for a good few days, if anything they seem to have gone up a pound - wtf !! God knows why, maybe lack of water ...? Grrrr annoyed now anyway !!! Off to Lakeland I go, hopefully ill see some nice Christmas stuff and get in a better mood :/

Love xx

Ooh Lakeland sounds like fun... What did you get?

Have you done you're xmas shopping or have you still got it to do?

Huni, I know what you mean about the scales showing a gain but you need to work on your cdc's scales once a week otherwise you can get rubbish results which aren't real, but still upset us... Stay strong babe, you're doing fab!

Xxx

Lots of pretty pretty things in Lakeland eh ... It was really busy and I had my niece so didnt stay long, otherwise I could have spent a fortune, all I bought was a little snowman model for the top of my Christmas cake - soooo cute :)

Am a bit peed off about the suspect gain, but yeah your right I should stay off mine and just use cdcs, my body is a bit of a mess at the moment, I can tell now daily that I'm losing, all my clothes feel better and I can my collar bones and hip bones more, but the suspect gain is annoying me, I've still got this arm infection in my tummy button, it's been 5 weeks since my op and I've been on 2 lots of antibiotics and it's still not shifted!! Part of me is now thinking I went onto cd a bit too quickly, I'm pretty sure I should have waited and made sure I was fully healed...but then again it might just be one of those things.......upshot of that is my tummy is getting a bit swollen, and I'm wondering if that, combined with my messed up totm cycle is accountable...?

Other than that poo had a pretty nice day, felt a bit upset today after conversation with my auntie, who has lost the same amount of weight as me but on slimming world.... Obviously it has taken her a lot lot longer, probably about 8 months, but that's cool and I would never say anything to her about that, but she was telling me all about how I was silly for doing this fad diet, that it was a easy quick fix and that I'd gain everything and more after I've finished..... Do people really not think before they speak,,,, of course if I stopped doing this I'd gain weight.... But, as. Pointed out to her, as soon as she stops doin slimming world she will begin to gain too.... And obviously, as I've been saying on here recently, I'm trying really hard to figure out what ill do next... Why do people say things like this to me?? I totally don't get it, don't ram I down anyone's throat, I don't even tell people I'm doin cd,

Easy fix my a**e !!!!!!!

And ...... Breathe :D

Don't think I've ever been to Lakeland shopping... Glad you had a nice time though...and didn't spend to much! :)

I know it's hard, as it's your aunt, but ignore her! People say the most awful things, and often for there own reasons, not really to do with us... She might be jealous at how quick your doing it, and wish she could but can't, so people try to bring is down...

This diet doesn't work for everyone, but for some people its fab, and also lots of people lose with it and keep it off... I haven't told people I'm doing this as I don't want to hear anyone else.s thoughts on it... I'm healthy and losing weight so I know I'm fine and it works!

I know it's hard, but just ignore her!

Yore doing fab babe xxx

Lots of pretty pretty things in Lakeland eh ... It was really busy and I had my niece so didnt stay long, otherwise I could have spent a fortune, all I bought was a little snowman model for the top of my Christmas cake - soooo cute :)

Am a bit peed off about the suspect gain, but yeah your right I should stay off mine and just use cdcs, my body is a bit of a mess at the moment, I can tell now daily that I'm losing, all my clothes feel better and I can my collar bones and hip bones more, but the suspect gain is annoying me, I've still got this arm infection in my tummy button, it's been 5 weeks since my op and I've been on 2 lots of antibiotics and it's still not shifted!! Part of me is now thinking I went onto cd a bit too quickly, I'm pretty sure I should have waited and made sure I was fully healed...but then again it might just be one of those things.......upshot of that is my tummy is getting a bit swollen, and I'm wondering if that, combined with my messed up totm cycle is accountable...?

Other than that poo had a pretty nice day, felt a bit upset today after conversation with my auntie, who has lost the same amount of weight as me but on slimming world.... Obviously it has taken her a lot lot longer, probably about 8 months, but that's cool and I would never say anything to her about that, but she was telling me all about how I was silly for doing this fad diet, that it was a easy quick fix and that I'd gain everything and more after I've finished..... Do people really not think before they speak,,,, of course if I stopped doing this I'd gain weight.... But, as. Pointed out to her, as soon as she stops doin slimming world she will begin to gain too.... And obviously, as I've been saying on here recently, I'm trying really hard to figure out what ill do next... Why do people say things like this to me?? I totally don't get it, don't ram I down anyone's throat, I don't even tell people I'm doin cd,

Easy fix my a**e !!!!!!!

And ...... Breathe :D

I think some people honestly dont think or realise what they are saying before they say it - I had the "you cant NOT have christmas lunch" the other day since we are coming upto Xmas (It will be my 13th week!!) - thankfully my mother was with me who is very supportive and jumped in and said "she is NOT having christmas lunch" - hehe good old mums! Some people just dont understand the plan or how it works.

I lost about 5-6stone when I was a teenager, the healthy eating, exercise, took two years way - I actually put that back on quicker than when I lost 6stone on CWP in approx 5months!! Just let it go over your head - some people mean well, some are generall concerned and just dont understand, some want you to fail - there is a whole host of reasons why people say these things - although admittedly it doesnt make it any easier for us.

If you are struggling, perhaps go upto 810Kcal for a couple of weeks, get yourself doing 100% on that, feeling better and having consistent weight loss and then come back down to SS if you want to. I am 5ft 11 and everyone is different so it may not be the same for yourself but I remain in ketosis on 810Kcal and still lose about a stone a month.

Hope you have a good week!

Thanks girls xx
I think you are right big girl, 810 might be a good idea for me, Im thinking after my hols I'm goin t try it for a bit and see how it goes.... What you said is very true, I. Sure a lot of people do say stuff out of jealousy, but really there's nothing t be jealous ver, may lose quickly but I darn sure put it back on very very quickly... Sometimes it's almost lie it makes them feel better to say something like 'you'll lie it back on' to make them feel better abut slow losses .... I'd give anything to swap tho, hats the funny part, if I could do slimming world and lose weight I'd love to... It's not like. Enjoy not eating !! Bahhhh

Your mum sounds really cute, and it's great she is so supportive of you, I bet it really helps, especially when family butt in with ' what do yo mean your not having Christmas dinner!!' Keep strong hunny - you are doing so well :) xxx

Last edited:
Back