Ok im back on the dukan journey !!!!!!

Rednicola

Silver Member
Day 1
Saw Dr Dukan on daybreak yesterday and I've decided to come back so here goes nothing apart from weight xxx

May tweak it a little though and have a whey protein shake at bedtime x

A

B- sweet omelette
L- chicken
Natural yoghurt
T- chicken
Natural yoghurt
D- water & green & herbal teas

ljwari said:
im back on the Dukan train again too and today is day 1 for me :) good luck xx

Thank you and good luck to you 2 x I'll try and find your diary x

Menu looks good Rednicola - hope you have lots and lots of protein to hand just in case you get the nibbles. A friend said Dr Dukan had been on GMTV yesterday - wish I had seen it. Have you managed to keep quite stable in your weight whilst you have been away? Regardless, you know the plan works and that you can do it........ Have a lovely first day back..................... so glad to see you. x

welcome back :)

trudyc said:
Menu looks good Rednicola - hope you have lots and lots of protein to hand just in case you get the nibbles. A friend said Dr Dukan had been on GMTV yesterday - wish I had seen it. Have you managed to keep quite stable in your weight whilst you have been away? Regardless, you know the plan works and that you can do it........ Have a lovely first day back..................... so glad to see you. x

Thanks trudy x yeah I watched it he came across well could you catch it on the Internet ???? I'm a stone up which I put on over Xmas so despite not losing it I haven't gained more xx but like you say I know this works......loads of protein in just had 1/2 a chicken stuffed now ;) xxx

Half a chicken - good girl!!! I am just off to re-heat yesterdays venison hotpot!!! PV day so gonna add some swede and carrot!! YUM!! x

trudyc said:
Half a chicken - good girl!!! I am just off to re-heat yesterdays venison hotpot!!! PV day so gonna add some swede and carrot!! YUM!! x

Mmmmmm sounds good just found your recipe for it on another thread .....never had venison what's it like ????

New to me too but suprisingly tender in the slow cooker and quite like beef but maybe a little stronger tasting but not game like which is what I had heard. V v lean so no fat on it at all and when you brown it no water weight there. A fine addition I think to the dukan list!

Sounds great I'll put it on the list x

Ok has yesterday I took my nanna out and ate out things didn't go according to plan :(:( so my day 1 of a 5 day attack starts today as I have no plans and so can concentrate and give it my all xxx

A

B- 2 hard boiled eggs
Natural yoghurt

L- prawns
Natural yoghurt

T- chicken
Natural yoghurt with oatbran

S- not sure will have turkey if needed x

you can do it hun :) x

ellie1969 said:
you can do it hun :) x

Thanks Ellie your right I can it's only 5 days then that salad will be mine ;);)

Can you not have muffins on attack??? If not maybe consider having them anyway as great to fill you up when you are on the go! I think as you are revisiting attack might be worth a go but maybe you are one of the few people who doesn't like them - thank goodness I had one to hand today when we were passing around the birthday cake - I sooooo wanted a piece but had to suffice with my muffin!!!! Also had to pay blimmin 12.50 for a rump steak and salad cos they had run out of any other pure protein - expensive and not particularly tasty lunch!!! LOL!

Yeah it is expensive but I suppose when you weigh up what junk food costs then we must be pretty even x

I tend to have my oatbran in a morning in my sweet omelette x

24/3/12

B- gallette

L- chicken

T-

S-

D- water green tea & herbal tea

So have you had a good couple of days now Rednicola?? Hope so hun, if so those scales will be dropping down, down, down!!! xx

Back