Total Solution OK, I've done it

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I've just put my first order in for Exante. I'm excited but apprehensive as I did so well with Cambridge. Bad circumstances (job, stress, etc) has caused me to put some of the weight back on and I'm miserable as sin, I'm getting breathless and I've started to look at larger clothes again (14+) and this is just not going to happen to me! :mad: I loved being slim and I want to be there again so, with my birthday looming in a month, I have a month's supply to try and lose most of the weight I gained.
Fingers crossed. Anyone know how long an order takes to arrive?
Thanks.

Last edited:
They are very quick.
If you ordered before 1pm today, you will have them tomorrow.
But if it was after 1pm it will be the next day.
Good Luck
:)

Thanks, it'll be Wednesday I'll get it then. I found several sachets of CD so I'll start with them tomorrow, rather than wait. Might as well, while my head is there to get started.

Well looks like u & i both will bw starting on wed.. I put my order in after 1pm. R u eager to start? Cos thats hw i feel now :)

Absolutely! I'm angry with myself for letting all my hard work slide from before and want this gain gone asap!

Wanted to be a exante buddy?

Would love too :). Although u will hve to bear with me as im still gettin the hang of this website lol

I've just put my first order in for Exante. I'm excited but apprehensive as I did so well with Cambridge. Bad circumstances (job, stress, etc) has caused me to put some of the weight back on and I'm miserable as sin, I'm getting breathless and I've started to look at larger clothes again (14+) and this is just not going to happen to me! :mad: I loved being slim and I want to be there again so, with my birthday looming in a month, I have a month's supply to try and lose most of the weight I gained.
Fingers crossed. Anyone know how long an order takes to arrive?
Thanks.

Good luck, I am on Lipotrim and the weight is simply sliding off, first week is difficult but then it becomes easier:D

I know I'm being impatient but I can see on my Exante account that my order is complete, but will it tell me if its been dispatched? I'm using up my CD satchets til my order comes and I only had 4 to use so I'll only have one left for breakfast tomorrow so I need my order tomorrow :(

TrueBlueAngel said:
I know I'm being impatient but I can see on my Exante account that my order is complete, but will it tell me if its been dispatched? I'm using up my CD satchets til my order comes and I only had 4 to use so I'll only have one left for breakfast tomorrow so I need my order tomorrow :(

I had to clink on a link in my confirmation email tosee that it had been despatched. It also gives you a two hour delivery slot I think or maybe it's one hour? x

*click!

Yes they normally send you an email when it is dispatched :)
When I get mine, they send me an email with a one hour time slot for delivery, which is very accurate.
I think I get the email on the day of dispatch, not the day before.
Hope this helps
Marge

Woohoo...I got an email saying I'll get my items delivered tomorrow :D:D:D I just hope it's not late afternoon or I'll be starving!

Woohoo...I got an email saying I'll get my items delivered tomorrow :D:D:D I just hope it's not late afternoon or I'll be starving!

Do you have a Tesco or an Asda near you ?
You can have their bars on this... They have the very similar calorific and nutrient values as Exante.
As long as you only have one bar a day, same as Exante, its okay.
That would help tide you over until your delivery arrives :)

The Tesco ones are called Ultra Slim.
The Asda ones are called Measure up.
You will find them near the Slimfast in both stores.

Oh, and the Biggest Loser bars, the meal replacement ones, are also safe to have ;)Same rules, one per day :)

Good luck guys. All the exante products are tasty. X

Good luck guys. All the exante products are tasty. X

Thanks, I hope theyre tastier than CD products as I only stuck to several flavours which was hard going but got the desired results :) With exante, I'll be stuck with flavours I might hate :( But it'll give me the desired results again ;)

I got my confirmation through today so it should be delivered 2mrw! Cnt wait now just want2 gt started!

Good luck every1 ?

Woohoo...good luck, Garfield!!!

Thanks Angel good luck 2 the both of us ? i just tracked my order online but it dont show anything about timeslots. Dont want to miss it been delivered?

Back