Total Solution OK, I've done it

I've just had another email saying that my order will be here between 10.25 and 11.25am! Woohoo!! And as I started yesterday using up CD products I had, I've lost 3lbs already!:D:D:D

Thats fab????? well done keep it up. Well im rushing off now so hopefully by the time i get hme It wil be here.

Well on my way out soooo late ! But just gt an email2 so it should arrive by half 12, so that cheered me up. Hoping OH hears the doorbell lol

Well, my monthly stock came and I started with exante at lunchtime (I used my final CD packet for breakfast). I had the Choc and orange bar for lunch and it was just ok. Quite sweet and powdery. I miss the CD bars, covered in chocolate :D Tried the tomato and basil soup for tea and that was quite good. Smelled very strongly of tomato and basil but certainly didnt taste it, but it was very creamy with a 'strange' but appealing taste.
Breakfast tomorrow will be a shake. I'm not a great shake lover and am dreading the strawberry and banana ones. With the vanilla and chocolate ones, I know I can have these hot and add coffee (I did this with the CD ones). Fingers crossed i like them all.

Well done day one!!! :)

I half all the shakes, sometimes, even third them !!, and have them in all coffee. Even the strawberry and banana ;)

carly82 said:
If you like the chic covered ones try the biggest loser bars

Where will I get these??

Where will I get these??

They sell them in tesco and asda :)

In asda by the pharmacy, in tesco near the slim fast and tesco shakes

You can have the meal replacment bars (not the snack ones) :)

They sell them in asda on offer atm 4 £1.50 each. I saw them today again. The choc one is nice. There next to the meds sections near slimfast etc.
Good luck!?

Tesco BL bars, £1.20?, choc mint yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back