OK I've moved over to be amongst previous buddies

God only knows when, but somehow 4lbs have been lost this week. Have been good all week , but really weird, cos I would have put money on a maximum of 2lbs loss.
Here's to the next 7 days.

Wohooooo way to go gal!!!! excellent results, I told you no damage done, you made a wise choice sticking to the healthier food...Up and onwards for you now!

Well done Nibbles!

xxx

God only knows when, but somehow 4lbs have been lost this week. Have been good all week , but really weird, cos I would have put money on a maximum of 2lbs loss.

Oh well done Nibbles - that's fantastic!

fantastic work hun!!! another 4lbs gone!!

Step 2 today? Enjoy, hope you have another fabulous week

xx

Hi nibbles good to have another cder on board, I restarted last week and up to saturday was 100%, but had a planned day off on saturday dueto long standing meal arranged months ago, trying to get back in the zone but been more like 810 last 2 days.

Oops, just posted to you on Lelly's thread!

Oops, just posted to you on Lelly's thread!

and there's me thinking you loved my rusty old purple bike:cry: ;)

Excellent weightloss, strange how it goes, the week you expect to lose loads you STS and when you think you have put on you lose.... nothing as strange as our bodies eh?

Have a good day xx

Morning Nibbles,

Hope all is good with you hun!

Wishing you a fab day!

x

Hello Nibbles, How are you? x

Hello Nibbles, How are you? x

Thanks for asking, I am still here and still following those CD rules and regulations to the letter.

Sitting here whilst the others have take away fish and chips, having to inhale the smell of 'that'. An expensive meal :(
cos my 9 and a half year old son shattered the specially made etched glass panel of our front door:mad: whilst we went to collect the meal. 12 year old daughter didnt open the door to let him in.
My mood has really helped me resist all temptation to steal a chip.
They have both emptied their piggy banks and are expecting to share the cost of replacement. No small fee.

Oh dear Nibbles, I hope he wasn't hurt on the glass? Hmm, as you say, expensive fish and chips. Mind you, they don't get any better when they get older. My eldest daughter was teasing the youngest and tried to lob a pebble through the open bathroom window into the bath where she was - yup, you guessed it, the pebble hit the closed window instead......:rolleyes:

Oh dear! not a great start to their Easter hols!
Well done for ignoring the f&c though hun.
Hope you have a good sunday, i've been a loungy layabout all afternoon!
xx

So I have been good for five weeks and got my weigh in tomorrow.
Must have lost something over the past week, cos I have been sticking to CD 100%, but today's dinner is gonna be a bit naughty:rolleyes:, so hope it doesn't spoil my hard work too much.
Will try not to misbehave too much.
Hope you had beautiful weather like us here in West London and that your diets are all going well.
Sunday is my most difficult day

Great work Nibbles!! 5 weeks gone already wow that was quick, hope you can feel the difference!

Wishing you a fabby week ahead, any good plans for the hols?

xx

today's dinner is gonna be a bit naughty:rolleyes:, so hope it doesn't spoil my hard work too much.
Will try not to misbehave too much.

Try not to lol... well done on not tripping in 5weeks!! wishing you a good weight loss tomorrow.

Well done for staying 100% for 5 weeks I wish I was that strong willed. I'm in week 3 and so far lost 11 lbs, with a few blips, so I'm quite pleased, but just think what it could have been if I'd stayed 100% like you :doh: note to self Stay 100% like nibbles

u :doh: note to self Stay 100% like nibbles

Not quite Trisha, maybe more like 99%. Sunday is just my downfall every week.

But tonight's weigh-in has shown another loss of 3lbs.
Yippee.:)
Back under 11st and BMI getting closer to 25, only 7lbs to go.
Will be happy to lose another 11lbs though.
So onwards and weight downwards I hope.
Will ensure I continue to stick to the strict food quantities and not be tempted to consume larger portions. As well as my CD sachets.
Only porridges and chocolate shakes for me for the next two weeks, as my CDC has been unable to get supplies and has no tomato soup:(,

3lbs! Well done, that's great Nibbles. x

Back