1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

ok lets tell a story, not a weight watchers story!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kimmie, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:eek:

ok i want us all to start a story sentance by sentance il start with the first sentance, and then you each carry on with your own! the catch is the last letter of the last word in my sentance, has to be the the first letter of the first word in your sentance!!! i sppreciate i have already started this thread in miscellaneous, but apparently not many people look there!! but thanks to taz who did and amused me with her reply!! ok here goes... hope u all follow, and i havnt rambled too much!!:p

A handsome young man was bending over to better examine his....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

...shoe laces which were incorrectly tied. He spent so long tying them properly that when he stood back upright...

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

...the man noticed he was stuck to the floor, he shouted for help and heard someone coming down the street...

5. Joanne W

Joanne W Well-Known Member

...the man shouted again and again but nobody would stop to help him. He started to cry....

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

... yet still no one came to help him. Then a dog started sniffing around his legs...

7. Joanne W

sure enough the dog peed all over him, but it was like magic pee as it freed his feet from the floor...

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

..reaching for his watch he noticed he was late for a very important...

9. Joanne W

training session at the local gym. He set off running down the street as fast as he could but........

10. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

oops

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

... the dog started chasing him and while he was watching the dog he tripped and fell into a huge pile of...

12. Joanne W

flowers which the lady in front had dropped. The dog was getting closer and the man was in such a panic that he ......

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

ended up fainting at the ladies feet the lady crouched down beside him and...

14. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

... dabbed her hanky on his head til he came round. When he came round he looked at the lady and realised she was...

15. Joanne W

Shiela the lady from the corner shop.

16. x kelly jelly belly! x

x kelly jelly belly! x Well-Known Member

...stunning.she was the woman of his dreams,he was so embarrassed that he smelt of dog,he couldnt seem to get his words out....

17. x kelly jelly belly! x

oops!wasnt quick enuf!! x

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

..to his dismay the only word he could come up with was...

19. Joanne W

Sheila..............

20. x kelly jelly belly! x

superkellyfragilisticexpialidocious! he cringed n went all red....

21. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

...donald the woman breathed his name,then she said...donald i have always wanted too....