ok lets tell a story, not a weight watchers story!

kimmie

:eek:

ok i want us all to start a story sentance by sentance il start with the first sentance, and then you each carry on with your own! the catch is the last letter of the last word in my sentance, has to be the the first letter of the first word in your sentance!!! i sppreciate i have already started this thread in miscellaneous, but apparently not many people look there!! but thanks to taz who did and amused me with her reply!! ok here goes... hope u all follow, and i havnt rambled too much!!:p

A handsome young man was bending over to better examine his....

...shoe laces which were incorrectly tied. He spent so long tying them properly that when he stood back upright...

...the man noticed he was stuck to the floor, he shouted for help and heard someone coming down the street...

... yet still no one came to help him. Then a dog started sniffing around his legs...

... the dog started chasing him and while he was watching the dog he tripped and fell into a huge pile of...

flowers which the lady in front had dropped. The dog was getting closer and the man was in such a panic that he ......

... dabbed her hanky on his head til he came round. When he came round he looked at the lady and realised she was...

...stunning.she was the woman of his dreams,he was so embarrassed that he smelt of dog,he couldnt seem to get his words out....

Back