ok lets tell a story, not a weight watchers story!

ladies tea dance.lovely old songs played loud and clear whilst the beauties danced...can i have this dance donald whispered......

what has been going on in Eastenders this week?

..reaching for the tissues was my biggest mistake because they were covered in white sticky stuff from last nights....

I felt something hot and slimey. I looked over at my hand and gasped as i saw that it was a...

the great norbit.... ah how i missed him, suntan cream always reminded me of norbit, the phone stopped ringing, norbit answered and said....

...damn norbit... u sound so husky! iv missed your crooners voice so much, will you our song to me? you know the one that starts with....

...gonna buy you all the things you need, our love i know will succeed!! your all i need to get by, you make me wanna sing in a voice soooo hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! and with that the song ended, i was....

..."you ***** norbid seethed down the phone" i could hear his spit reverbarate off the telephone speaker!! you have me on loud speaker dont you, thats why you made me sing..so you and your new fella could laugh at me, isnt it, i know all about donald....

Back