Ok now I'm confused

2013ismyyear

Help me please. I've just looked in my book. I'm doing extra easy. Weetabix is not a hex b. it syned at 6.5. An hovis granary 400g loaf is 3 syns a slice?! I thought these were hex a/b

Help me please. I've just looked in my book. I'm doing extra easy. Weetabix is not a hex b. it syned at 6.5. An hovis granary 400g loaf is 3 syns a slice?! I thought these were hex a/b

Granary bread def isn't as it contains nuts and seeds.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Weetabix IS a heb, if you go to page 27/28 of your food optimising book it's there on the list. HTH

The syns listed in the back of the book is for anything over and extra to your HeB or HeA choices.

Thank you all for replying. I've only got hovis granary 400g loaf or hovis best of both 800g loaf. Could I use one of them as hex b? Or would have to be syned. Because on page 24 it says 60g wholemeal bread :/

Thank you all for replying. I've only got hovis granary 400g loaf or hovis best of both 800g loaf. Could I use one of them as hex b? Or would have to be syned. Because on page 24 it says 60g wholemeal bread :/

2 slices of a 400g loaf of normal hovis wholemeal bread is a hexb. 1 slice of an 800g loaf is also a hexb. The Granary and best of both don't have enough fibre in them to be classed as a hexb, plus the granary one has nuts. Hope this helps.

Oh my, I panicked then thinking we can't have Weetabix anymore but I rejoined last week and my new book as shown in the pic says 2 Weetabix are a HEB. They are in the grab and go section.
As for granary this is not a HEB, only wholemeal is Hun.
The syns for Weetabix are only if you are not using them as a HEB xxx

image-615980871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back