Ok opinions needed

mrs big b

Gold Member
Me still stuck in fat mode really struggling with a dress for hubby's 40th in 4 weeks .
I've brought these 2 and would appreciate opinions :) think I look horrible in both lol .
Hubby likes the 2nd one

Dress 1

Attachments

• image-1307227259.jpg
    image-1307227259.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 189
  • image-135861004.jpg
    image-135861004.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 186
2nd one :)
Obviously I need a good strapless bra lol

Attachments

• image-1925351482.jpg
    image-1925351482.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 178
  • image-189763781.jpg
    image-189763781.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 173
Are you wearing heels with it Mrs B?

If yes, dress1- really sexy, makes your arms, chezzums and shoulders look great and your legs are fab. The shape is classic in a modern way and I think you'll get more wear out of it in the future. But this dress demands heels, an updo and a smokey eye look.

If no, dress 2. I think you look great in it but I'm not as convinced by the overall style of the dress. Assymetrical/70's is pretty damn trendy at the moment so this dress will date quickly. I am not keen on the ruching around the middle- I think it cheapens it (sorry:(). I'm all for bringing sexy back, and this dress just does not do sexy for me but it will be easier to wear!

You look so lovely in both of them, I do prefer dress 2 though. Have a great evening,I'm sure you ll shine whatever you wear. You have done brilliantly and you are such an inspiration !

I prefer 2 ,the shiny-ness of the first one is distracting from your gorgeous figure! I'm also struggling with still feeling size 22. My Mothers just announced she's getting married and soon, I'm dreading clothes/ shoes shopping :(

Thanks all I think ill wear no 2 hubby will be happy lol

Mrs.S. said:
Always amazes me your DVD collection!

Anyway I prefer dress 1......looks like I'm outvoted though!

Hehe they are hubby's he's got OCD you'd never guess

I also prefer dress number ONE. I think number two doesn't do as much for your lovely figure, it's too "floaty".

You have a fab figure and amazing legs. Dress one flaunts them :)

I hope your keeping both dresses,as like me I am sure your wardrobe really needs building up now. A girl can never have too many dresses and as they are both different (feminine/sexy).

How are you getting on clothes shopping? luckily I have a good friend who comes with me as I have not got a clue what suits me now, but its quite fun trying on everything!!

I am currently buying summer clothes off Ebay as I am off to Cyprus in March and my last summer size 22's are a tad too big for my 14 top/12 bottoms :D

Keep posting your pictures as its great to see in action what we are all striving for

Back