• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taking the Scenic Route..
Hello hunnies!

How are you all?
I have been missing from this site for over a week now! Reason being as you already know, i fell off the wagon bit time and was fibding it soooo hard to get back on.

Well.....here i am and im back on with determination! :D
I 'started again' properly yesterday, and so far so good. If i have learned anything from the past week, its DO NOT CHEAT! I allowed myself a 'one off' and it turned out to be a week off. I will never do that again! (i hope) :sigh:

Ive got sooo much determination in me now. I keep thinking about the return of my husband and how disappointed he will probably be if he comes home and im still fat! :( I want to blow he's socks off! lol
So here's to a new me! :D

Thank you all for all of your support, i really appreciate it.

Montanna xxxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Queen of the Damned
Hey love, welcome back. Glad you have got back onto the wagon, and next time remember we are here for the good and the bad ;)

Taking the Scenic Route..
Aww thanks hunnies!!

I know you are all here for me and thank you again.

Montanna xxxxxxx:p
welcome back!

Its a big achievement to get back up on the wagon so well done to you!

Ok so a day turned into a week... you chose to end it there, it could have been another day and another week, and a whole lifetime! You've done the right thing and in a few months you won't recognise yourself!

Plenty time for you to make a huge difference before you next see your hubby!

wagons gone as you're back on !! xx