OK....SUPPORT NEEDED ALREADY!!

Good grief.. finally sat down after hours of cleaning.. could carry on with the ironing but not sure yet :D struggling with the water abit as well.. but have filled a bottle and I'm keeping it next too me.. slight hunger pangs but nothing too major.. hope you are all hanging in there x

Omg Sarah.. I've JUST sat down. I decided after Christmas that my daughter had too many toys to have the smallest bedroom. Sooo I moved her into ours and us into hers... except I got pretty much done, put the double bed back together and realised you have to climb over it to get to the other side of the room cause it's not wide enough! Never mind.. it's errrmmmm cosy! Wait till OH sees it :giggle:

I had soup at 1pm and I'm not hungry yet. Not drinking enough water and I know it. So I'm going to have to work on that one.

I'm now shattered. I can't move... everything is aching. I've still got tons to do, so that's tomorrow and Saturdays job....

That made me laugh Becca :D I don't do measurements I just say oh that will be alright over there blah blah blah.. when I moved house they had to take the window out to get my arm chair in.. it was abit hairy and I was stood having a complete stress .. I can laugh about it now but God if I have to move again I will dread it.. lol

we need to set a drink target, how much do you think you have drunk today ?? I've just checked and its only about a litre, I know that's not enough.. will try and get another litre down before bed. :)

Back