Ok who else fell off the wagon at the weekend

I fell off the wagon too yesterday. I had 3 strips of chicken from kfc and an ice-cream. Got weighed this morn and +3lbs. Don't even know if i've been in ketosis yet as no test strips and not had any classic ketosis symptoms except not feeling as hungry. If i was in ketosis,(yest was day 5) would an ice-cream knock me out?

I didnt just fall of the bloomin wagon, I took a great big leap. I nose dived into every "bad" food imaginable. Choc, biscs, crisps, bread, bread and more bread.

I could kick myself and have been so miserable!!

However, so far today all is well altho I am soooo hungry. I am determined this wont happen again. I have just over a month until my first ever attempt at Race for Life (walking tho, no way I could run it far too hilly!). How much could I lose guys?

Tiffers, you'll be fine and imagine how slinky you will be .......... gorgeous!!!!

I also fell off the wagon, DH and I had a full-on indian curry (we are both on CD)

Must get back on this week and lose some weight - holiday in 7 weeks.:eek:

You can definitely do it Tiff :)

I'm with Amethyst [sorry bout spelling] tho get glugging and no cheating. 2 months = 2 stone.

What great motivation you have, your wedding!! Just keep thinking about how fantasic you will look in your amazing dress. Beautiful photos etc....

Two months not that long, you'll have the rest of your life for the boozing.
Psyche yourself up, stick to minimins for the few difficult days and reap the benefits of your weigh in. That extra weight will drop in the first week if you stick to SS 100%.

We're all in it together. :)

Thanks guys!!

Your all aces (except me who is naughty...but a reformed naughty) :)

Hope you're managing to get back into it....I wish I'd discovered CD before my wedding.....I went on a diet and lost 2 stone in a year....you can do it in 2 months!!! Fingers crossed for you! xxx

I had a bad weekend, i have chinese on friday night and saturday night, carried on eating sunday as well and yesterday cos i was off work. lol. I managed still to lose 1lb and 5oz lol so im quite pleased as my CDC told me i would put on 4 lb haha to her lol.

Ok then Girlies and Guys (if there are any!!)

A Warning - Take Heed

As this thread indicates I was VERY naught at the weekend and I have only just got back to what I was.

Friday I was 14.2 Monday I was 14.8 :0 :0 And Wednesday I'm back to 14.2

So a good FIVE days of potential fat sheding GONE, WASTED.

I've got 5 days till my WI and cant hope to loose more than 2 or 3 lbs I dont think.

So this is really just to give people a little food for thought before they feed withOUT thought.

:)

Back