okay im obsessed with this site i cant keep off it

monique's memoirs

ok this is bad i cant get anything done lol and i have loads to do i keep logging in i think im obsessed this is the 5th time today and its only 15.11pm someone tell me to stop lol:D

It can be very addictive,i'm exactly the same. Start to do something and then think i will just log on before i do the next job.

Don't stop,keep logging in :D

It is addictive but what the hell it's nice to know there is always someone to talk to and read about others experiences!!!

haha snap! i'm always on this site - i live on it i think! lol

I live on the site too

Hey if it stops us from stuffing our faces then so what ;) . I'm obsessed with this site and Ebay. I keep bidding for size 14 clothes.... SIZE 14!!!!! Good thing is they're all starting to fit :)

'They' say addicts will always replace one addiction with another. I guess those of us who are always on here are 'recovering' food addicts then!!
At least this one won't make us fat!! :) (can't speak for the divorce statistics though ;)) xx

count me in.lol xxx

'They' say addicts will always replace one addiction with another. I guess those of us who are always on here are 'recovering' food addicts then!!

lol, I'm with you guys, defo can't stop checking out what everyone is up x

I have been addicted too since I started lipotrim. Even now when maintaining I am still here most days at all times of the day and night.

I agree only found this site a few days ago and have not been off it ,im only on week 3 of a long journey and find the support brill,its like if im thinking to myself am i doing this right,ill just log on and it like magic the answers are always der because we are all in the same boat and someone has already asked the question:)

thanks everyone lmao i was hoping someone would tell me to get me housework done lol but hey like jan its stopping me getting fat lol xxxxx

Hey if it stops us from stuffing our faces then so what ;) . I'm obsessed with this site and Ebay. I keep bidding for size 14 clothes.... SIZE 14!!!!! Good thing is they're all starting to fit :)

Ha ha, i'm with you on both points....only problem is the size 14s i'm buying don't fit yet.......and i'm running out of wardrobe space....hopefully i can get rid of some of th bigger clothes in the next few months :)

My housework should be getting done too but this is much more interesting !

Back