• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

okay im obsessed with this site i cant keep off it

topsy

It is addictive but what the hell it's nice to know there is always someone to talk to and read about others experiences!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
haha snap! i'm always on this site - i live on it i think! lol

I live on the site too

Lou

Silver Member
Hey if it stops us from stuffing our faces then so what ;) . I'm obsessed with this site and Ebay. I keep bidding for size 14 clothes.... SIZE 14!!!!! Good thing is they're all starting to fit :)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
'They' say addicts will always replace one addiction with another. I guess those of us who are always on here are 'recovering' food addicts then!!
At least this one won't make us fat!! :) (can't speak for the divorce statistics though ;)) xx

*gold.emerald*

dancing queen ;)
count me in.lol xxx

'They' say addicts will always replace one addiction with another. I guess those of us who are always on here are 'recovering' food addicts then!!
lol, I'm with you guys, defo can't stop checking out what everyone is up x

I agree only found this site a few days ago and have not been off it ,im only on week 3 of a long journey and find the support brill,its like if im thinking to myself am i doing this right,ill just log on and it like magic the answers are always der because we are all in the same boat and someone has already asked the question:)

Hey if it stops us from stuffing our faces then so what ;) . I'm obsessed with this site and Ebay. I keep bidding for size 14 clothes.... SIZE 14!!!!! Good thing is they're all starting to fit :)

Ha ha, i'm with you on both points....only problem is the size 14s i'm buying don't fit yet.......and i'm running out of wardrobe space....hopefully i can get rid of some of th bigger clothes in the next few months :)

My housework should be getting done too but this is much more interesting !