Okay, which one of you jokers stole my boobs?

Hope you are ok FT ~ I have the same scares with smears, which I have to have every 6 mnths as they have been abnormal a few times...not nice feeling scared. :(

I do always check my bewbies too....sometimes I find I am squeezing and prodding them at the wrong times :p and forget I'm not at home! :)

Wooohooo, good stuff FT.....:happy036::talk017::talk017:

Sorry FT ~ our posts crossed.

Congratulations on the great news! I am toasting you with my sparkling water!! xx :)

Thank you Ladies. Sorry to mention the Champooo but it's really a bit funny how happy OH is! I'm relieved (very, very much so actually) but he is estatic!! Bless.

Sorry to hear of your smear probs Ladybug, us girls are a right design mess really, aren't we!!! You can tell a man did it!:rolleyes::D

Hi ft,
Glad to hear all is well and that you got the results so quickly - you must be soooo relieved
yoyo
xx

Brilliant news FT! Hope you're not too merry to read this....:p.

Phew

What a relief for you FT. I've been told in the past I have "lumpy breasts" How would I have known-I've never gone around feeling other peoples' !
Always best to get it checked though. I have a friend battling breast cancer at the moment and it's no fun.
Lovely that your husband is so supportive .

Well all is GOOD!!!! I have a couple of cysts and some fibrous tissue build up and, though I only found the lump Friday, could be down to the weight loss revealing it. Benign is the word!

My darling, sweetest hubby came home and cracked a bottle of 2000 Moet Reserve he was so relieved!! I guess ketosis is out this week. So slap me later.:rolleyes:

CHECK YOUR BOOBS GIRLS!!

Hooray hooray hooray! How's ya head this morning? ;)

That's wonderful news foxtrot - I really must start checking it is something I never do and it must be such a concern when you find something.:sign0007:
The champagne sounds wonderful though.
Milli x

All the best Foxtrot....everything's crossed for you! xx

My bra's are already loose but I can't work out if any has come off my cup, or just the rest...!

I had already decided before losing any that I would lose my breasts, and that they would probably look very saggy at the finish so i'm gearing up for a breast lift, and possible enlargment - they've always been my best feature, while I want to be in preportion I don't want to be without any at all....

All the best,

Back