Old books? How to work out new pro points?

I have just started new propoints... today online... have seen lots of ww cookbooks in january sales... will these be completely irrelevant with new propoints or is there a way of converting old points to new pro points? thanks!

apparently if you go onto the ww website there is a link for some of the books that were produced in 2010 and it gives you the new pro points for them.
if you are doing it on line you could always use the recipe builder to work out the new points, that is what i have done with some of the recipes from the old books i have

thank you... just trying to work out whether i should buy some of the cheap sale old books or wait for some new ones... decisions decisions :)

Tracer said:
Someone mentioned in another thread that W H Smith were selling a WW propoints recipe book for £5.?? if that helps

They have two different ones at £5.99 each. Some of the recipes are repeated but not many. Well worth it I thought.

this sounds encouraging... on website now can't seem to be able to distinguish which are pro points? any ideas of names of books? x

Back