old v new

I remember about the fruit!

That's something that's changed for the better anyway.

I bought a load of corned beef yesterday, and forgot it's not free anymore after re-reading this thread :cry:

I'm gonna question the consultant tonight :cool:

I too remember all these things andhave often wondered why they aren't any more - if people were losing weight eating macacroni cheese and corned beef before why can't they now?
I might just have to experiment with corned beef hash but maybe buy a good quality one.

I love corned beef! About the only thing that makes salad bearable!!

When I was little mum used to have to take me with her. There were these little square choc covered biscuits that were really nice. I miss those!

I too remember all these things andhave often wondered why they aren't any more - if people were losing weight eating macacroni cheese and corned beef before why can't they now?
I might just have to experiment with corned beef hash but maybe buy a good quality one.
A 200g tin of Princes lean corned beef is only 4 syns- so if you made a hash between a family of 4 it is only 1 syn per portion on EE

I know it isn't free, but still pretty good

xxxxx

A 200g tin of Princes lean corned beef is only 4 syns- so if you made a hash between a family of 4 it is only 1 syn per portion on EE

I know it isn't free, but still pretty good

xxxxx

wow thats good i usually make my cottage pie with corned beef might have to invest in some this week.
cheers for that

Back