Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

ollie, good on ya for being so strong!!!.... I think you need to put all your celebrations in a little bag and when we all finish LT we'll have a massive party! :p
The past couple of weeks have been hard for you coz you've been out and about alot with everyone else who's been drinking... I can just imagine you glaring at your sparkling water like its poison but you really should be damn proud of sticking to it and not giving in to any temptation!! well done!!

everyone is right, you'll be done here in no time!!!! xx

Promotion night is always big in my company..

Everyone except Ollie drinking sparkling water and nibbling mint strips! what a tough tough night glad I left when I did cos its getting drunker and drunker and people are asking more and more questions about why Im not drinking!!!

But its over, I've left happy.. good day!

thanks all again!

:talk017:
What a fabulous achievement! All that food & drink and you resisted the lot:D

Promotion, great weight loss and heaps of new cyber friends - can life get any better:8855:

:talk017:
What a fabulous achievement! All that food & drink and you resisted the lot:D

Promotion, great weight loss and heaps of new cyber friends - can life get any better:8855:

hehe, hopefully it'll be better in 3 months!! and Ill be thing.. what a dream come true that'll be!

no but seriously I think you are just so amazingly, irresistably sexy!!! Im sure I must tell you that at least two three times a day!.. how could you even think that I would make these things up for simba!...
you are just.. hmmm.. better than spandex man!

no but seriously I think you are just so amazingly, irresistably sexy!!! Im sure I must tell you that at least two three times a day!.. how could you even think that I would make these things up for simba!...
you are just.. hmmm.. better than spandex man!

now I know you're taking the piss!!! ur not getting simba for sure!!

Ok, now I think I'm a gooseberry

And dare I ask about Simba?

the more the merrier! Im not one for sharing usually. but i'll make an exception :p

Aww thanks:p I'm a happy stalker:8855:But should I wait to hear about Simba?

Back