Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Knock Knock Sir Ollie of London ( it is I at your door) ...You mr are not supposed to be negative! You keep me going. Its an inspiration just looking at your weight losses and realising that I can do this too. Come on dearest keep going..we can have normality together with water and shakes and coffee with sweeteners. When i come up in April we'll go out and do something together i'll even treat you ..now that is rare so you can't give up now :) xxxxx

Another day over, a new one to begin,,

Truth is Im finding it very very tough recently.. so happy with the losses, I just crave normality again. I wont get this normality until I finish the diet.. I feel weak at the moment which isnt me... Im always and I mean always the strong one, no matter what.. looking forward to finishing and being me again, a slimmer me.. its gonna be great.. its been tough but it'll be worth it..

LT is a rollarcoaster, people say its the easy way out of dieting,.. Its so not.. its physically as well as emotionally tough.. not as physical as others but it is both.... scared sh*tless of coming off it but at same time can't wait!!

we'll get there...

Hey Ollie,
I understand what you mean, this is what I was trying to explain the other day but I just couldnt figure out what I meant. I know people say this diet is easy but its not, at times I have found it so physically and mentally challenging that I have cried. But at times like that we always have to look on the positive side and think of how different and "normal" our lives will be once this is finished.
You are right, you have always been strong, and Im sure you will be throughout the remainder of this diet. We're all here to help you when you have moments like this... coz god knows how many of these moments the rest of us have had.

You've done fantastically well so far and I know you will continue to do so! The thought of eating again is probably more daunting for you... you are honestly the only person I can think of who has not eaten a single thing since the day you started LT. That really is something to be proud of. If that does not prove your strength and determination then I dont know what will...

Your doing so well. Stay positive and you'll be there in no time. xxx

Good luck for your wi on wednesday, I changed mine to friday x

Another day over, a new one to begin,,

Truth is Im finding it very very tough recently.. so happy with the losses, I just crave normality again. I wont get this normality until I finish the diet.. I feel weak at the moment which isnt me... Im always and I mean always the strong one, no matter what.. looking forward to finishing and being me again, a slimmer me.. its gonna be great.. its been tough but it'll be worth it..

LT is a rollarcoaster, people say its the easy way out of dieting,.. Its so not.. its physically as well as emotionally tough.. not as physical as others but it is both.... scared sh*tless of coming off it but at same time can't wait!!

we'll get there...

[YOUTUBE]ip1zsUIosoA[/YOUTUBE]
Hi ollie, well done so far on your losses. Yeah I know what you mean. To be completely honest, I know I put on a brave face and all, but deep down, I've been really depressed. My energy has drained, I'm getting fed up and my cravings are seriously starting to smack me up side the head. I didn't find it hard in the beginning, in fact it's been easier and then getting hard. My weigh in last week has got somthing to do with my depression I should think too.

I can't wait for LT to be over, I seriously can't but yeah as you said, it is really scary. But we all just have to grin and bear it the moment if we want this that bad.

But to keep you going, just imagine what life will be when you're slim. All the clothes, moving in ways you couldn't before. It's really worth it. There aint no way I'm giving up.

So keep going, we're all here.

Hi hun,

hope ur feelin better :)

This is a difficult diet and you have done brilliantly!!!

I kno what u mean though i am also terrified of being 'normal' again?!?!

Speak soon hun

x

heya K,

thanks, I know its going great, I guess its just taking its toll.. will go for a run tonyt to clear my head

Hey hun ya have done amazing.

I have to say though while reading some of the threads I have noticed that there are a few people who have huge losses each week and heres me only having little losses and its weird how that is. They must have a higher metabolism or something or I would seriously love to know what they are doing, maybe I will get the courage to ask....lol

lol, u should ask, just think its the metabolism to be honest.. well done to them lucky people!

Knock Knock Sir Ollie of London ( it is I at your door) ...You mr are not supposed to be negative! You keep me going. Its an inspiration just looking at your weight losses and realising that I can do this too. Come on dearest keep going..we can have normality together with water and shakes and coffee with sweeteners. When i come up in April we'll go out and do something together i'll even treat you ..now that is rare so you can't give up now :) xxxxx

aww ur such a sweetheart thank you! where did I find u?!! looking forward to April.. Cant wait till u treat me to this water! :) xx

Hey Ollie,
I understand what you mean, this is what I was trying to explain the other day but I just couldnt figure out what I meant. I know people say this diet is easy but its not, at times I have found it so physically and mentally challenging that I have cried. But at times like that we always have to look on the positive side and think of how different and "normal" our lives will be once this is finished.
You are right, you have always been strong, and Im sure you will be throughout the remainder of this diet. We're all here to help you when you have moments like this... coz god knows how many of these moments the rest of us have had.

You've done fantastically well so far and I know you will continue to do so! The thought of eating again is probably more daunting for you... you are honestly the only person I can think of who has not eaten a single thing since the day you started LT. That really is something to be proud of. If that does not prove your strength and determination then I dont know what will...

Your doing so well. Stay positive and you'll be there in no time. xxx

Good luck for your wi on wednesday, I changed mine to friday x

heya, thanks so much.. means a lot! :) I will stay strong and will continue, I know im determined while on this, not sure Ill be as determined for the rest of my life.. we'll see.. hopefully x

Stay strong Ollie, you are doing so well. Chin up and keep plodding on and sipping!

thanks MiniB!! :) Ill try!

Hi ollie, well done so far on your losses. Yeah I know what you mean. To be completely honest, I know I put on a brave face and all, but deep down, I've been really depressed. My energy has drained, I'm getting fed up and my cravings are seriously starting to smack me up side the head. I didn't find it hard in the beginning, in fact it's been easier and then getting hard. My weigh in last week has got somthing to do with my depression I should think too.

I can't wait for LT to be over, I seriously can't but yeah as you said, it is really scary. But we all just have to grin and bear it the moment if we want this that bad.

But to keep you going, just imagine what life will be when you're slim. All the clothes, moving in ways you couldn't before. It's really worth it. There aint no way I'm giving up.

So keep going, we're all here.

heya Yasmine, yea looks like we're going through the same experiences and I know as well as you do that we'll both finish up well too.. glad you've stuck to it.. when is your goal date?

You bloody will be determined for the rest of your life !! I'll give you a bloody good kick up the backside if your not lol. :D You found me sitting in the corner of the dancefloor all on my lonesome on Valentines day. Remember !! When everyone else had deserted us...:p I wont even make you have tap water lol. Cheer up guinness - we'll fight the world. xxxx

My goal date is by the end of may. I want to be able to refeed and practise maintaining before I go on holiday to Morocco.

What about you?

I didnt mind one little bit. It was nice to not be lonely for a change lol. You can do this :) xxxx

My goal date is by the end of may. I want to be able to refeed and practise maintaining before I go on holiday to Morocco.

What about you?

was hoping to have done by 6th April before I go home for easter.. may have to come back on it for 2-3 weeks afterwards tho if I dont hit target

I didnt mind one little bit. It was nice to not be lonely for a change lol. You can do this :) xxxx

Thanks for support... I will do this!! :) thank u xxx

Well another WI this morning. Lost 7 lbs again which I'm delighted with, 1 stone in 2 weeks and have surpassed a 3 stone loss in total... :) I think the running outside is definitely helping, best cardio you can have in my opinion.. I know I cant keep losing this much every week so some week, maybe next week its gonna be down a bit which I'll have to mentally prepare for...

On a funny note, my chemist is getting more craic out of this than me! this morning he looked at my wi card and guessed I'd be down into the 98kg bracket. I was like, hardly.. then when he was right he nearly jumped through the roof! He is delighted for me, probably cos of the few weeks I was down about losing little weight.. Think I'm now his star pupil!! hehe :)

Thanks everyone for their support this week, meant a lot and always appreciated.. will take u all out drinking some day... Irish Style! ;)

hehe ur starting the big countdown.. will take a few days to get back into Ketosis.. you almost definitely out of it.. also stop weighing yourself... let the chemist do that.. its a bad habit!! :p

ahem... (i told you so)
well done ollie!! that is soo sooo wonderful. Think your on your winning streak now xx

streak will come to an end soon no doubt.. dont have that high a metabolism to keep this up.. thank you tho! :) hope friday goes well

Hehe cant help it hun, usually weigh myself every morning lol!

Ive just heard back form the mirror and they really like my before pics, they were so suprised as i dont wear make up!! Haha

x

bad habit and there will be a spanking if u keep going!

yaya Im glad.. they gonna wait till after ur op to publish something or is there gonna be a before and after? x

Hehe i cant stop lol

They will be publishing the story (before & After in April) but i have to keep a diary now and plan things now etc.

spanking lol haha ;)

I think the pic i sent this mornig they will use as the before- i dont mind as for once i dont think i look that bad considering no makeup and just getting in from the gym and swimming lol I was knackered!! haha

x

well its great news and well done... Im sure you looked lovely and refreshed after it!

looking around, get the feeling this thread doesnt get read much anymore!!!

well done mate your doing really well

keep it up bud your really flying on this diet

Woo woo! Buff times. Well done superman xxx

Back