Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

heya,

yep I hope you're right!! Im working alright.. just found out Im moving buildings to a new desk right outside the starbucks on one of our floors!

Starbucks - pah! Now if it was a Costa I'd be worried:D

Good luck with the weigh-in, don't forget to keep us posted.

Did you enjoy the show 'Wicked' - we loved it, also 'Hairspray' & 'Chicago'. Want to see 'The Jersey Boys' next:rolleyes:

Starbucks - pah! Now if it was a Costa I'd be worried:D

Good luck with the weigh-in, don't forget to keep us posted.

Did you enjoy the show 'Wicked' - we loved it, also 'Hairspray' & 'Chicago'. Want to see 'The Jersey Boys' next:rolleyes:

lol lucky I dont like coffee!

WI in results in next post..

Yea Wicked was great.. loved it.. stage was brill.. havent seen any of other 3. wanna see Chicago, les mis and phantom next.. and maybe Oliver..

well done on your weight loss ...mines tomorrow :)

h xx

hey Ollie - hope all still goin well for you :)

Debz xx

Wow - another 5lbs gone! How do you feel about that? Not sure if I'm missed your post, I only saw it on your signature stats.:D

Les Mis made my husband cry (at the end) - I got cross trying to work out the timeline (but then I'm sad like that) :wave_cry:Still don't get how one could save the other when the one doing the saving was so old but then I could have got the whole story muddled. The show was absolutely stonking though:D I reeeally want to see Oliver 'cause I'm a big fan of Jodie (from the Biggest Loser) & I really want to see what Rowan Atkinson does with Fagin but I doubt there'll be any tickets available for a loooong time yet:cry:

I saw Oliver last Monday. I booked tickets back In september. All I will say is-YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! Rowan Atkinson was sooooo amazing, he made the best Fagin ever!!! Jodie was excellent too!!! Already booking up for April. For best chance to get tickets call the theatre direct. x

I saw Oliver last Monday. I booked tickets back In september. All I will say is-YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! Rowan Atkinson was sooooo amazing, he made the best Fagin ever!!! Jodie was excellent too!!! Already booking up for April. For best chance to get tickets call the theatre direct. x

I'll try that - thanks!

Ollie why you hiding...lol, bet you are having fun with your sister :) hope you are being good though :p

yeah i saw Oliver on Boxing Day - it is really good but to be honest Rowan Atkinson stole the show! He was made to play Fagin...

Hey Lippy, I agree he was so good-the show just revolved around him. When he came on stage-the audience roared and were on their feet!!!

WHERE IS OLLIE?!?!?

Back