Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

where is Ollie!
where is Ollie!
where is Ollie!
where is Ollie!

Well Hello All!

Seems I was missed, those who are looking for me.. Im here, those who want me.. Come and get me!! hehe

Sorry have been as I told FBTB very very busy.. Work has picked up a few notches with deadlines and stuff.. Life has gotten busier with the re introduction of my good friend Jim.. O how I do like to ride Jim.....'s Bike!!! so with the exercise picked up and the shakes going strong I should hope to have a great WI next week.. I am also moving my WI day to Wednesdays so as to complete my week proper.. Start on Wed, do WI on Wed!

All else is going well.. very tired at night which is normal.. have my 2 shakes in morning at 8.30 before work.. walk a mile home, will increase to 1.5 (train stop before hand) on days I finish earlier than usual, have a shake, go to gym and then have my last shake.. nice little routine I'm getting into..

Always worth giving a main reason I wanna be thin and healthy.. not my only reason but one of.. Want this little fella to see all his uncles healthy and be a good example to him.. Aren't I a cutie?!! hehe

_THI0230.jpg

So he's a motivation, there are many others but they are boring and not so cute! I think thats my complete update for the moment.. I always like a nice song to finish my day.. this is tonights one.. feel good, sleep tight :)
[YOUTUBE]vqmWLkQ_oFY[/YOUTUBE]

Ollie your doing fab! Im also in a similat routine to yours... shake @ 10:30, shake @ 3:30ish, gym/spinning/swimming then last shake @ 8ish.

I think the routine helps you stay focused!

Congradulations on your losses and the baby is fabulous!!!

x

Cool Thank You! routine is deffo good, takes my mind off the whole what'll I eat for lunch thing!

Thanks, had nothing to do with the baby, he's my nephew but I guess he still inherited my good looks gene!

Well Hello All!

Seems I was missed, those who are looking for me.. Im here, those who want me.. Come and get me!! hehe

Sorry have been as I told FBTB very very busy.. Work has picked up a few notches with deadlines and stuff.. Life has gotten busier with the re introduction of my good friend Jim.. O how I do like to ride Jim.....'s Bike!!! so with the exercise picked up and the shakes going strong I should hope to have a great WI next week.. I am also moving my WI day to Wednesdays so as to complete my week proper.. Start on Wed, do WI on Wed!

All else is going well.. very tired at night which is normal.. have my 2 shakes in morning at 8.30 before work.. walk a mile home, will increase to 1.5 (train stop before hand) on days I finish earlier than usual, have a shake, go to gym and then have my last shake.. nice little routine I'm getting into..

Always worth giving a main reason I wanna be thin and healthy.. not my only reason but one of.. Want this little fella to see all his uncles healthy and be a good example to him.. Aren't I a cutie?!! hehe

_THI0230.jpg

So he's a motivation, there are many others but they are boring and not so cute! I think thats my complete update for the moment.. I always like a nice song to finish my day.. this is tonights one.. feel good, sleep tight :)
[YOUTUBE]9tntx2SkEDI[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like they took the other video off youtube.. this is a good cover above!! Lol sorry to be pedantic, I like reading back on all my diary entries and what I was feeling/music I was listening to and stuff!

Days nearly over, just back from the gym.. delayed tonight, Housemate asked me about the diet for first time and he went through all his worries about it and what he thought of it etc, think I answered most of his questions well but hard to change his mind about it. I just have to prove him wrong!

Day was fine, works so busy these days I dont have time to be hungry or crave anything.. I love it! So many people moving to CD these days.. guess it looks the better option.. will stick to this for awhile anyway.. Shakes are fine so Ill put up with them

Was on the CD forum and saw the teams thing.. What do people think about setting up LT teams? Good idea? think it'll work well and we can always have a few to rely on for support and that we can support.. what do people think? I will set it up if people are interested..

Welcome back hun!

Thats what I was thinking as well people to tend support more when ya are in teams and I think thats why everyone is moving out of LT. I know we all have our own little diaries but I dont think its the same as being involved in a group and kicking each others butts if the going gets tough. I suppose it really depends on the individual I guess.

Anyways did ya have a nice time with your sister?

Welcome back hun!

Thats what I was thinking as well people to tend support more when ya are in teams and I think thats why everyone is moving out of LT. I know we all have our own little diaries but I dont think its the same as being involved in a group and kicking each others butts if the going gets tough. I suppose it really depends on the individual I guess.

Anyways did ya have a nice time with your sister?

yea it was good! we did lots and lots including go to madame tussauds! good fun! was tough not eating or drinking with them but its all for the better.. so you're leaving us? :(

I think everyone is leaving.....lol. Every thread I open they are moving to cd!! Maybe we should set up a group or something, I would be well up for that!!

Nice to hear ya had a good time with your family, how are ya getting on with the gym?

I think everyone is leaving.....lol. Every thread I open they are moving to cd!! Maybe we should set up a group or something, I would be well up for that!!

Nice to hear ya had a good time with your family, how are ya getting on with the gym?

gym is good,, worried I'll over do it tho.. gradually building up which is good.. great to see ur doing so well with swimming..

lol what group can we set up? ur leaving too!!

It depends on what ya are actually doing in the gym?

The reason I am moving is because I have to work myself around the pharmacist and next week i work from 9-9 monday to thursday and then I am doing locums at the weekends so that would mean not getting weighed and they can only fit me in on their times and not suit my needs. Then there is the traffic and time to reach there so fed up going 2 hrs. Sorry to have a rant. I am trying to get a chemist to do it in salisbury but I dont think any is interested, they said if people came in to ask about the product they would consider it.....sorry for the rant but I wouldnt move only because of that reason as the diet is really working for me this time!!

I might put a thread and ask people on the forum if they live nearer the area then maybe we can get one!

The reason I am moving is because I have to work myself around the pharmacist and next week i work from 9-9 monday to thursday and then I am doing locums at the weekends so that would mean not getting weighed and they can only fit me in on their times and not suit my needs. Then there is the traffic and time to reach there so fed up going 2 hrs. Sorry to have a rant. I am trying to get a chemist to do it in salisbury but I dont think any is interested, they said if people came in to ask about the product they would consider it.....sorry for the rant but I wouldnt move only because of that reason as the diet is really working for me this time!!

I might put a thread and ask people on the forum if they live nearer the area then maybe we can get one!

lol don't worry honey, not giving out that your moving.. could be the best thing you ever did having a counsellor.. am just proud you turned around a week ago when u were almost after giving up and got back into it. :)

I just needed to be more active as I was constantly tired so I dont like going to the gym so swimming was the next best thing, thankfully it worked wonders for the first week plus I drank 4 litres of water every day. The pharmacist said it may not be great this week but I dont mind that! I am just happy for reaching my goal for the month!

Surely, if they know your occupation, would they not accept a weigh-in from work & sell you the packs? Or could you not ask the pharmacy at the hospital to get it in for you? You could get a colleague to vouch for you, test for ketones etc - worth a try?

I just needed to be more active as I was constantly tired so I dont like going to the gym so swimming was the next best thing, thankfully it worked wonders for the first week plus I drank 4 litres of water every day. The pharmacist said it may not be great this week but I dont mind that! I am just happy for reaching my goal for the month!

thats excellent.. think im close to the 4 ltrs a day.. u did great in one week alright.. any loss will be good this week!

ok my deary im off to the leaba.. I'll speak soon to ya.. nyt nyt, sweet dreams x

Surely, if they know your occupation, would they not accept a weigh-in from work & sell you the packs? Or could you not ask the pharmacy at the hospital to get it in for you? You could get a colleague to vouch for you, test for ketones etc - worth a try?

Well i did ask for that and they said they run everything under their books which is ridiculous, the last chemist I was at in Swansea done this, purchased 3 weeks worth and called in my wi results. I think they are acting awkward to be honest. I havent approached the one in the hospital as its only for patients only but ya never know they might just get in but then I dont want my work colleagues to know either. I am getting enough stick from my consultant as he doesnt believe in vlcd's whatsoever, each to their own I suppose. I called lipotrim today and explained my situation to them, the fella is a doctor too and they said if either of us had have been a gp they would have sent us out the products to do from home but they said they would try to get back to me tomorrow with another suggestion otherwise I will be moving to cd...Anyways how are ya getting on?

thats excellent.. think im close to the 4 ltrs a day.. u did great in one week alright.. any loss will be good this week!

ok my deary im off to the leaba.. I'll speak soon to ya.. nyt nyt, sweet dreams x

Codladh sámh;)

Day 18, all going ok! nothing new to report here.. Just back from gym.. FBTB asked me for photos of my new haircut I got yesterday so put some of me in past few months up.. Can't wait to put up some of a more thinner me as there isnt much difference yet..

Take a look see if you please:

http://www.minimins.com/members/14481-londonirishollie-albums.html

Thats all really, gym earlier.. gradually doing more and more every time.. all good! enjoy your weekend all!

well how nice it is to put the name to the picture. I defintely think ya have lost weight on your face since november and ya look good hun, cant wait to see ya in a few weeks!!

Back