Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

You have done brilliantly ollie!!
I looked at your pictures there you definatley have!!
And your weight loss is brilliant! i Hope i lose that much!!!

Hey Everyone.. thanks to all who replied.. made me smile reading it.. Was very very pis*ed off with this weeks result of 4lbs.. Think I may have been seeting my goals too high... o well.. anyway.. still on it.. still tough but I'll get there..

Birthday today.. weird.. gonna be doing nothing but going to cinema.. told friends I didnt want to do anything but they've been planning something all week.. they know I wont be eating or drinking.. so different than any other year since 18!!!

Been on it nearly 4 and a half weeks now.. Its a great diet.. see soooo many new people here since a few days ago! Welcome all.. if anyone needs any advice or anything let me know.. all still fresh in my mind!

You're doing really well Ollie. 4lb is excellent and you are gaining muscle with all the exercise you're doing!
You'll be slim and toned in no time!!!
Keep going...you're a star!

Ooops forgot to say Happy Birthday!!! xxx

Just been woken up by LT buddy to remind me of today! :) as if I could forget..

This is going to be my little diary of how I think its going etc etc. Havent even tried the shakes yet... here goes! Great day for it though.. yay!! start of something special!
Hi Ollie
great thread must keep you motivated. Liked your quote "movitavtion gets you started etc. Very true .. have to keep digging deep to find it though. Well done so far:)

Happy birthday Ollie :D

keep going you are doing fantastic :D You are very inspiring to us all here :)

Dear Ollie
:candle1: Happy Birthday to you
:bday: Happy Birthday to you
:birthday:Happy Birthday dear Ollie
:bday::birthday: Happy Birthday to you!

And these are just in case it DOES snow!
:33:
:26:
:23:

You never said what you were seein at the cinema - hope you enjoy the film!

My darling darling Ollie...!! Happy Birthday!! xxxx mmmwah. Im so sorry I forgot!
I hope you have had a wonderful time at the cinema! You owe us cake xxx (after we finish LT)

Also, I really do think.. (and stick by what I originally said!) 7lbs as an average weight loss a week is a hell of a lot to ask! I really do think that a more realistic average is exactly what you are achieving every week! The thing that inspires me about you is that you have lost every single week! You have not had any blips! Your sailing through this diet like its nothing... and you should be proud of everything that you have achieved! Am so proud of you for sticking with it and not even taking a break on your birthday!!! It just proves how strong and determined you are... and thats something we should all learn from.. mwah! xx

Hey Ollie...

happy Birthday!!! your doing great...STOP being so hard on yourself x x x

Hey Ollie fantastic weight loss keep it up. Hope you enjoyed your birthday. Just think next years birthday you can celebrate in style.:D

:birthday:
Happy Birthday Ollie!! Have a lovely evening at the cinema.
X

thank you! x

You're doing really well Ollie. 4lb is excellent and you are gaining muscle with all the exercise you're doing!
You'll be slim and toned in no time!!!
Keep going...you're a star!

hehe, here's hoping! thanks x

Hi Ollie,

Wishing u a very very happy birthday!

x
thank u Kirsty !! :) x
Ooops forgot to say Happy Birthday!!! xxx
lol :)
Hi Ollie
great thread must keep you motivated. Liked your quote "movitavtion gets you started etc. Very true .. have to keep digging deep to find it though. Well done so far:)

MOtivation is key.. only thing to keep u going

Happy birthday ollie!!! xx

thank u! hope ur enjoying ur journey!
Happy birthday Ollie :D

keep going you are doing fantastic :D You are very inspiring to us all here :)
awww very sweet thanks a lot :) x
Dear Ollie
:candle1: Happy Birthday to you
:bday: Happy Birthday to you
:birthday:Happy Birthday dear Ollie
:bday::birthday: Happy Birthday to you!

And these are just in case it DOES snow!
:33:
:26:
:23:

You never said what you were seein at the cinema - hope you enjoy the film!
hahah lol thats lovely thanks... went to see Valkyrie.. was ok...

My darling darling Ollie...!! Happy Birthday!! xxxx mmmwah. Im so sorry I forgot!
I hope you have had a wonderful time at the cinema! You owe us cake xxx (after we finish LT)
dont worry about it! :) x

Also, I really do think.. (and stick by what I originally said!) 7lbs as an average weight loss a week is a hell of a lot to ask! I really do think that a more realistic average is exactly what you are achieving every week! The thing that inspires me about you is that you have lost every single week! You have not had any blips! Your sailing through this diet like its nothing... and you should be proud of everything that you have achieved! Am so proud of you for sticking with it and not even taking a break on your birthday!!! It just proves how strong and determined you are... and thats something we should all learn from.. mwah! xx

aww thanks, very sweet.. :) xxx

Hey Ollie...

happy Birthday!!! your doing great...STOP being so hard on yourself x x x

I will stop when there's nothing to be hard on myself about! :) thank you!! :) xx

Happy belated birthday wishes hun!

hey hun, hope ur ok.. thank u x

Hey Ollie fantastic weight loss keep it up. Hope you enjoyed your birthday. Just think next years birthday you can celebrate in style.:D

Thanks Binger!! I will be sure to celebrate in style.. and I think it'll be somewhere hotter than London!

Back