Omega 3 6 9 oil capsules.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisymay, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. daisymay

daisymay Member

Hi all, I am restarting on Wednesday, just made my appointment. I lost a stone in 2 weeks when I tried before,then had some bad hospital news which made me give up. All is well now and I know this is the only way for me as I have put most of the weight back on.
    Will I be able to take omega oil capsules on the diet?
    I have very dry skin and hair and these are the only thing which help, I know the diet is rich in vits and minerals but I always need extra to avoid this skin condition,is anyone else taking extra supplements?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

I take a range of supplements for my bad joints and for PMS, and frankly couldn't do without them. So I'd give it a go. You are right everything you need is in the diet. But sometimes people like me with hypermobility need things that aren't in the diet and therefore have to take supplements. I don't think mine affect the diet in anyway.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.