i have just done my measurments,
startnow
bust 50 42
waist 49 1/2 34
hips 51 40
upper arm 16 14
thigh 29 22
underbust 40 34
thats a total of 51in i cant believe it ...........
i have lost nearly 4 st on cd. and gone from a 22 to a 12-14. have got pics in my album of me today wearing size 22 trousers lol.
i love this diet xxxx

thank you, keep going, i never dreamt id do this well, even though its getting tough, but this gives me a push, i have 3 stone left to loose, but feel sooo good about myself. my bmi was the same as you when i started now its in the 28s. good luck xxxx

Absolutely fantastic, well done hun!! Am seriously loving that check dress too!
x

That's brilliant-well done! I've lost about 55 inches so far on this diet-great isn't it!:D
Angie
x

thats so inspirational, those inch losses are spectacular. you can really see a difference in pictures

well done hun! That's amazing!!! :D

Thats amazing well done to you Claira07 can't wait till I reach 16 weeks and see the results too
x x

Absolutely fantastic, well done hun!! Am seriously loving that check dress too!
x
thankyou all, but especially porgeous, you were one of the first people i saw on here and was amazed by you, you have been one of my major inspirations, xxx

Thank you so much! You can now be your own inspiration, look in the mirror hun, you've made it happen.

Still majorly jealous of that dress ;):D

its dorothy perkins, i love it. thats a 16, cos of boobs but loose round middle so would have been a 14 if not for boobs lol x

Brilliant Claira - well done you, you look fab and must feel awesome! Isn't it amazing how this diet just shrinks you!

Back