OMG!!! Are them scales right?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Ilovefood1, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ilovefood1

Ilovefood1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I went to see my consultant today to check to see if I was in Ketosis, only been on the program since wednesday and i've lost 9LB!!!!!!! I was literally shaking when I got off the scales......
    :bliss:

I should feel mega motivated right?...I am actually really struggling this evening...sigh!! gonna read the forum for a bit of inspiration xxxxx :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    That's amazing!!!! Well done!!! Just think come next week u could be a stone lighter!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    HI, well done on the loss it really is amazing. I have found some great support on here, the people are so great and the posts very inspirational.

I have been quite lucky and have managed to get my head into the zone, I am determined to shift this weight. Short term pain with long term gain, or continue to eat my way to bad health. However, I do understand for some people it is more difficult to get to that point. I sometimes think that the wobbles or struggles are ususally down to pressure or circumstances.

I am not sure if you have had a full group session yet but they certainly make you think about situations and how to deal with them, I have found them an excellant way of keeping me on track. I also come on here as whatever emotion you are going through there is always someone who has been there and found a way through it.

Thoughts become things!
    Keep strong! xx

5. Ilovefood1

Ilovefood1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you TBSX,
    Im finding this forum excellent, and I even had a peek at the management part of it to see what I had to look forward to in months to come and im excited!!

Looking forward to getting my bars in a few weeks and im feeling more positive today after a whole evening spent reading through this forum all last night :)

6. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    First week's loss is usually the biggest because you lose glycogen and water first but it's absolutely wonderful to see such s massive weight loss after the most difficult first week :)
    Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    well done!!!!!

8. Lesley:o)

Lesley:o) Member

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Well done! I also started on Wednesday and was 6lbs down yesterday. It's a good feeling to see the scales starting to move in the right direction.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.