Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG!!! Are them scales right?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Ilovefood1, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ilovefood1

Ilovefood1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I went to see my consultant today to check to see if I was in Ketosis, only been on the program since wednesday and i've lost 9LB!!!!!!! I was literally shaking when I got off the scales......
    :bliss:

I should feel mega motivated right?...I am actually really struggling this evening...sigh!! gonna read the forum for a bit of inspiration xxxxx :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    That's amazing!!!! Well done!!! Just think come next week u could be a stone lighter!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    HI, well done on the loss it really is amazing. I have found some great support on here, the people are so great and the posts very inspirational.

I have been quite lucky and have managed to get my head into the zone, I am determined to shift this weight. Short term pain with long term gain, or continue to eat my way to bad health. However, I do understand for some people it is more difficult to get to that point. I sometimes think that the wobbles or struggles are ususally down to pressure or circumstances.

I am not sure if you have had a full group session yet but they certainly make you think about situations and how to deal with them, I have found them an excellant way of keeping me on track. I also come on here as whatever emotion you are going through there is always someone who has been there and found a way through it.

Thoughts become things!
    Keep strong! xx

5. Ilovefood1

Ilovefood1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you TBSX,
    Im finding this forum excellent, and I even had a peek at the management part of it to see what I had to look forward to in months to come and im excited!!

Looking forward to getting my bars in a few weeks and im feeling more positive today after a whole evening spent reading through this forum all last night :)

6. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    First week's loss is usually the biggest because you lose glycogen and water first but it's absolutely wonderful to see such s massive weight loss after the most difficult first week :)
    Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    well done!!!!!

8. Lesley:o)

Lesley:o) Member

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Well done! I also started on Wednesday and was 6lbs down yesterday. It's a good feeling to see the scales starting to move in the right direction.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.