omg dodgy belly/what we all up to???

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Had some prawns this afternoon and i dunno if that gave me a dodgy stomach or the fact these tablets might be giving me bad stomach. I have decided i aint taking no more tabs cos im soooo hot feel rubbish and i dont wanna run up and down the stairs all night. So back to docs on monday or nhs if i feel worse later grrrrrr

Hope you all having a good night and what we all up to

Ah hope you feel better soon!

I am bored to! OH is still at work with no sign of returning soon! I was going to have a binge but Fern has talked me out of it! All on another thread!! So now i am staying on here looking for recipes and motivation!

I'm on here waiting till Frost comes on! The rain has cleared and there's just a slither of sunlight on the house opposite, and a beautiful red sunset! The swifts are swooping around and screeching so there must be lots of insects out there.

have you tried buscapan, its an antispasm drug, for ibs things like this, its helped me when i get the dodgy stomach!!

Think positive tho, you're more likely to have a nice big loss when its all coming out the other end lol

Back