• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

omg dodgy belly/what we all up to???

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Hi all

Had some prawns this afternoon and i dunno if that gave me a dodgy stomach or the fact these tablets might be giving me bad stomach. I have decided i aint taking no more tabs cos im soooo hot feel rubbish and i dont wanna run up and down the stairs all night. So back to docs on monday or nhs if i feel worse later grrrrrr

Hope you all having a good night and what we all up to

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

henna!

I can do this............
S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
Ah hope you feel better soon!

I am bored to! OH is still at work with no sign of returning soon! I was going to have a binge but Fern has talked me out of it! All on another thread!! So now i am staying on here looking for recipes and motivation!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I'm on here waiting till Frost comes on! The rain has cleared and there's just a slither of sunlight on the house opposite, and a beautiful red sunset! The swifts are swooping around and screeching so there must be lots of insects out there.

NN89

Sexy Member
S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
have you tried buscapan, its an antispasm drug, for ibs things like this, its helped me when i get the dodgy stomach!!

Think positive tho, you're more likely to have a nice big loss when its all coming out the other end lol