omg dodgy belly/what we all up to???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Had some prawns this afternoon and i dunno if that gave me a dodgy stomach or the fact these tablets might be giving me bad stomach. I have decided i aint taking no more tabs cos im soooo hot feel rubbish and i dont wanna run up and down the stairs all night. So back to docs on monday or nhs if i feel worse later grrrrrr

Hope you all having a good night and what we all up to

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Oh no, hope you feel better soon!!!

Well, I'm BOOORED! So bored I've been looking up syns of random stuff on bodyoptimise.com lol. x

4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ah hope you feel better soon!

I am bored to! OH is still at work with no sign of returning soon! I was going to have a binge but Fern has talked me out of it! All on another thread!! So now i am staying on here looking for recipes and motivation!

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Good on you not having that binge! I just hang around on this site if I'm feeling in need of motivation or got the munchies!! lol x

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm on here waiting till Frost comes on! The rain has cleared and there's just a slither of sunlight on the house opposite, and a beautiful red sunset! The swifts are swooping around and screeching so there must be lots of insects out there.

7. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    have you tried buscapan, its an antispasm drug, for ibs things like this, its helped me when i get the dodgy stomach!!

Think positive tho, you're more likely to have a nice big loss when its all coming out the other end lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.