And I've stuffed my face this morning
Oh no, and I've lost 9lb so far
Any advice, I just seem to be cramming :(((((( x

Hi guys

Omg I def fell off the wagon really bad, had a meal and yoghurt last night
And I've stuffed my face this morning
Oh no, and I've lost 9lb so far
Any advice, I just seem to be cramming :(((((( x

Hi Dee, firstly dont beat yourself up, you are not the first and you will not be the last, none of us truly know if we can get through each day , let alone each week. Your first week was fab at 9lb. Do you think you can push yourself to get back on the shakes tomorrow? if so then go for it, if not then maybe this just wasnt what was right for you?

I, like most, have tried umpteen diets over the years, most I failed at, the only one I could get on with ( apart from LT at present) was weight watchers, so even though I may go and do a week or so at slimming world or try a week on atkins or dukan I always reverted back to WW as it suited me. So just trying to say that maybe this isnt what suits you?

If however you feel you can kick yourself up the a*se and get on them again tomorrow then go for it, some people have a slip and still lose, even if it was a couple of lb that would still be great as the actual achievement would be NOT the weight you have lost or not lost as the case may be BUT the fact you got back onto 100%.

Hope you can find that place again where we all need to be to do this, and big hugs as you not a bad person hunny, just a hungry one lol xx

Thanks dizzy, for the kind words, it's nice to kno that I'm not the only one

I have done weight watchers previously and lost four stone and kept majority off but couldn't shift the last three stone, and like most I've tried every diet under sun and they've all stopped working
Even weight watchers :(

This is the only diet that seems to shift the lbs as I'm Coeliac and suffer with ibs, so I will def kick myself up the arse and get back to 100%

I'm currently at gym so not all hope is lost

Thank you xxx

Look at me, I came off it at the weekend but I am back on it now. You just have to have a break every now and then and after 6 weeks I certainly needed it!! As long as you get back to your place in your mind and the reason you are doing this, you CAN DO IT!!!!

Thanks I'd only done 7 days
But I kno why I ate, it was an emotional trigger I def need to learn how to deal with them
I really want to get down for my hols

Thanks for all support x

you can do it Dee x

I kno I can
Having my lipotrim soup for tea, has I haven't telled my mum I've ate today lol
But def 100% from tomo and for the next 40 days

I'll def need encouragement but I kno I'll def get it here x

You can defo do it Dee! We all have our bad days, just chalk it down and plan to start again from 100% tomorrow. If you don't think your gonna be able after your next weigh in then maybe consider the maintanence? I lost over a stone on it before..might be worth thinking about if TFR isn't for you, otherwise you'll keep beating yourself up and you shouldn't ;-)

You can do it Dee, have a think what you want to do and get your mindset right and you will do it. Stay strong. It's good you are still going to the gym. Xx

I kno def 100% from now on
I'm def in mindset now, I've got fourth days and I'm going to be a nice weight not an obese weight

Thanks Kate x

dee_26 said:
I kno def 100% from now on
I'm def in mindset now, I've got fourth days and I'm going to be a nice weight not an obese weight

Thanks Kate x

U can do it if I can u can and so can everyone else. We all can. Great to hear dee xxx keep going strong girl xxxx

going strong girlies, well done all x

Back