OMG how do i get back on it!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with your restarts folks!! xx

Thank you so much you guys! today I feel good, I keep telling myself I can do this! cos I really can, I did it before and felt so great!

People are noticing the 3 stone loss and telling me i'm looking so good, this you'd think would spur me on but you hit the nail on the head....about getting your head around this and i'm working on this by trying to stay positive.

I decided that if I dont get into it over the next week or so then i'm going to have to re-think but honestly what other diet do you lose so quickly?

THanks again going to weigh in next Monday so until then I WILL STICK TO IT :)

hiya hun i am in the same boat! i have had a few months off and kept to my weight but decied to loose a little more, but i am fidning it really hard, did well for a week and ost 8 pounds then stopped and that was about 10 days ago and have put the weight back on that i lost! i realy need to loose a stone for easter, so just over 3 weeks

we did it before SBR so we can do it again!! lets face it now till easter is really a short time, the lighter nights are coming and the warmer weather, we will all feel so much better and happier losing those extra pounds we could lose a few between now and easter...no easter count downs though we just got to get our heads around this. Good luck you and I and all of us can do this.

Thats it ladies!!! Positive Positive!!

How we feelin today??

I feel amazin, my tummy is empty already its such a lvoely feelin to not be bloated, my pants are looser already!!

xxxxxxx

I am on a restart too...first day today. I have told myself also that its all or nothing, if I fail i fail forever...that is not gonna happen!! Good luck with it, and keep going xxx

youve all done so well already! keep up the good work:)
deb x

Hey Lou!
I was exactly the same, went on it in jan and lost quite a bit and then stopped it and just could NOT seem to get back on it. In the end i forced myself to go to the gym and that really spurred me on, I also made a weight chart with boxes numbered 1 to 28, as in the days in the next 4 weeks and pictures of hot skinny women and everyday Ive stuck to it I put a smiley face sticker on that day so it spurs me on coz i dont want to have any gaps where i havent been able to put a sticker on! simple but i find it motivating! good luck hun, just keep coming on here for support when u feel u wanna eat, i always find it makes me want to spur on!xx

how are u getting on lou? im on my 4th day and have lost 4 pounds already so thats keeeping me going! hope ur ok x

Im the same, dont even think about food in the day when in work then as soon as home time comes im thinking of what I can cook for tea! Just keep trying and trying, like you said you have done it before so you HAVE to be able to do it again! Youve got it in you you've just got to find that place again. Maybe looking at some pics of when you started will help you realise why your doing this x

Back