OMG I can hear George Michael

sonkie

Gold Member
Omg both me and sam have heard loud music for a few hours so we both went outside and listened.....yes George Michael is playing at the argyle ground and I can hear it so clear......
My own free concert in my back garden.

It sounds amazing......Gonna go and listen.

Wow Sonya, fancy living so close you can hear George's concert! :):):)

Oooo I didnt get to bed until late.....I had heard the music all evening and thought it was a neighbour......So decided to go outside to pinpoint where it was coming from and it was George.
I could actually hear his voice and sing along ......wow

I was stunned as Elton John played here a couple of weeks ago and I heard nothing. It sounded amazing.

I had a few friends go to that concert last night , they have said it was amazing , such a good show , it was delayed for an hour b4 George came on stage , they seemed to think it was because it was too light and for the speacial effects to look wicked it had to be darker !

It was amazing hearing him from my house , we live so far away but the whole concert could be heard so clearly .

much better sound than in the pavillions , im now totally gutted that i never went to see Elton John when he was playing at HomePark , hopefully Robbie will come down and play next or even Mcfly lol

The bloke who delivers my parcels went too paid £50 and was right at the front by the stage like omg........jammy bugger

i went!

hi there - I went and it was fab fab fab!!

a poper concert - absolutely great!!

he really got the crowd going! and played all the great ones!

although i must say i was disappointed to have no club tropicana (where the drinks are freeee...)

my favourite was father figure

he did look rather tasty too!

did you hear his helicopter take off 10 minutes after it ended??

sophie ellis-bexter was the support - she was good, i've seen he before at pavillions

we went to see Elton John the other week too, that was briliant - so glad we went, and our seats were on the pitch so had a brill view.

x x x

i didnt hear a thng! sadly enuff i was tucked up in bed with a book by 9pm but even so...i only live round the corner from u and sam lol. my sister said the concert sounded like it was in her garden as well and she lives in crownhill.

must be my age...im getting deaf lol

Back