OMG!!!!! I can't belive it

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Flabbyfay, 11 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Ok here's some pictures of me with the same friend. I just can't belive how much i gained!!!!

Pic 1 .2004 i think i was between 11 & 12 stone
    [​IMG]

Pic 2. 2005 about 13/14 stone
    [​IMG]

Pic 3 2006 OMG!!!:eek: i think i was about 17 stone (i'd stopped weighing myself by then)
    [​IMG]

Pic 4 My wedding i was 14 st 8lb
    [​IMG]

Within 2 months i was back up to 16st 4lb. I just never noticed how big i'd got!!!!!!!

rowanx2 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Well? what are you worried about? You look class in all of them (love the weddin photo btw) and you're doin something about it now! And doing really well by the looks of things too. So well done! Use your shock to motivate you. Silly moo - make me laugh with your OMG!!!

4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    i adore your wedding dress!
    isnt it funny how we remember what we weighed at different events in our life?
    i think we remember that bit as much as what we were doing - some people remember smells, songs - i remember what i weighed !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.