OMG - I have made a big boo boo

laurawalker85

I cant believe I didnt check before hand and I am so annoyed at myself! I have just eaten a whole pack (200g) of swedish meatballs and realised they were 27syns!!!!!!!!!! Yes 27syns!! AND I had them yesterday too. I am such a idiot! I really hope I dont put weight on now on my weigh on Saturday ESPECIALLY after having a moan that I STS and was SOOOO good. I want to scream!

Any tips of helping me not put the weight on over 2 days are VERY welcome! Xx

I think you should just start afresh today and whatever happens On Saturday happens,don't let it spoil the rest of the week for you :)

you're only 12 syns over your daily limit, have you had any days when you've had less? they'll balance out.

don't beat your self up about it, its only 1 blip in the week, the worst thing to do is throw the rest of the week out. Stick to plan and you'll be fine.

good luck xx

Pretty much had my 10 syns each day except on the 9th I had 6 left so I suppose I can carry those over? Ohhh I am just so frustrated but no one to blame but myself. Hmmm as you say I wont try and dwell on it and what happens Saturday will be and I will just have to accept it even though it will be HARD! SS food it is :cry:

I very much doubt 12 extra syns is going to make a huge difference, just chillax a bit xx

Just draw a line underneath it & carry on as usual.

My old consultant used to be big on checking syns before we eat. Still, sometimes we don't expect things to be THAT much do we! :/

Hope you get on ok at WI x

Whats done is done sweetie. We all make these mistakes. I recently made a huge smash pizza. Loved it felt fab as it was free.... but I was doing a red day :8855: smash pizza is only free on green and EE.... It wasn't until someone asked me about it and I'm gayly typing free on green and EE that I had the lightbulb moment, I had eaten it on red :(

Draw a line. What happens Saturday will happen, this is a long term healthy eating plan and it works, just make take some of us a little longer than we hoped. Good luck Saturday and really hope you show a loss as been so good this week x

Ditto to the above advice/comments!! Just see it as a learning curve! This whole journey is about learning lots about the plan and also ourselves! As the others said, what's done is done and there is absolutely no point in beating yourself up about it! It's not about the mistakes we make, it's about what we do about them afterwards! As long as you don't throw the rest of the week away you can still have a loss, and even in the worst case scenario that you don't get a loss, all the good days you have this week will count towards next week's result, and it really really is about the bigger picture and the long term changes we make (says Heather, nearly 2 years after starting and still not at target, but happy I've done it that way as I know I can do this for life!!) XXX

Try not let it get to you, start afresh and wipe the slate clean. I am sure you will be fine on saturday.

oh no! i done the same thing this week..... i thought i had been eating my chinese takeaway within my syns as it states sweet and sour chicken is 8.5 syns or something so i have been eating that with chicken chow mein and plain rice.... till i read the book again and it states that BATTERED sweet and sour chicken (what ive been having ) is more like 11 syns... oopsie....

just think how much did you used to eat before slimming world? you still doing really well and i'm sure you will be fine!! (plus its good to treat yourself every now and again or you might go insane)

good luck!!

xxxxx

Yeah you are all so right, but you know how it is, when you make a silly mistake yourself and then think why?! Whats done is done, all I can do is keep my fingers crossed but if not just have to keep to it and hope I lose more than 5lbs before I go on holiday. It seems like its slipping away each day especially where I will be at an 80s festival next weekend and I know thats going to be impossible to eat healthily!

Having a mint green tea now, maybe that might help! Lol :eek:

I'm sure you will be fine, as they say these things are sent to try us!

I think SS the rest of the week is a good plan, if nothing else at least you will feel you have tried to counter act the meatball sabotage, lol.

All the best for weigh day x

Back