OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! FINALLY

maybebaby

I can hardly contain myself!! My consultant has sent my referal for ivf!!! I thought I would never get there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definatly maybebaby ha ha ha Thank goodness for LT thats all I can say!!!

Awwww so pleased for you! That is fantastic news! Drink a glass of sparkling water to toast this next, exciting phase of your life!!
xx

FANTASTIC!!!! Aw well done woman! Really excellent. :D

That is wonderful news - wish you all the best with that.

Great motivation for doing Lipotrim :)

Aww brilliant :D

congrats!

WELL DONE!

Congrats........x :)

Here's hoping it will be successful!

Throwing baby dust your way- **BaByDuSt...bAbYdUsT**

That is fantastic babes, fertility is the reason that I am doing this weight loss too. I wanted to ask you something.

I was told that I could not recieve any fertility treatment on the NHS until I was down to 30 or below BMI. Did they say this to you? I was just told to go and lose weight and then get refered back to fertility unit. All they wanted me to lose was 10kg, and I have already lost 7kg of it.

I feel really excited for you, I hope it all works out and that we are all here to see you post "I am going to be a MUMMY"

xxxx

Thats brilliant news!!! Well done!!

Well done. I am also doing this for a bubba of my own.
Lost 2 babies in the past and while my weight didnt contribute (apparently) my fertility has slowed and I am unable to concieve as yet.

Cant wait for you to tell us when your gonna be a mummy - i'm sure it'll be sucessful, you've worked so hard.

Congratulations hun. Here's to all the LT babies xx

whooo fabulous news :D :D :D

So pleased for you x keep up the good work x

Back