Omg ive just had a hand full of salted peanuts

nimi

OH MY GOD I JUST DID SOMETHING STUPID
BEEN ON CD FOR 4 DAYS AND WEIGHED MYSELF TO DAY AS YOU DO AND HAVE LOST 5IBS
BUT I JUST HAD A HANDFULL OF SALTED PENUTS WILL IT KNOCK ME OUT OF THE WEIGHTLOSS ZONE. IM GOING TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 LITRE OF WATER BY THE TIME I GO TO BED:mad::cry:

START WEIGHT 13.7
WK 1 WEIGHT 13.2 LOSS 5IBS

Last edited:
nimi, put it behind you, glug the water and move on... don't let it ruin the last few days... 5lbs that is great... :)

Its just a little blip hunny, we all go through those especially on our first week, the brain is playing tricks on ya. Put in behind ya and start again. Well done on your 5lbs loss though

its ok. you have done really well. and nuts are allowed on atkins so it should not knock you out of ketosis. forget about it and dont kick yourself. your doing fine.

Don't panic. As Chilli said, nuts are fairly low carb, so a handful shouldn't knock you out of ketosis.

But...

The salt might make you retain water. So don't weigh yourself tomorrow, cos it might look as though you've gained weight. You won't have, not really - it'll just be water.

And the key thing is to not let a blip turn into an all out bloop. It was a tiny little mistake - it won't make any difference so long as you don't start telling yourself you've blown it anyway and start eating everything in sight...

Chin up hun, we've all done daft things - that's why we're here :D

Thanks for the positive feedback got to stick to it and loose 2 stone in 2 months as im getting married in march

Thanks for the positive feedback got to stick to it and loose 2 stone in 2 months as im getting married in march

Hey im getting married march the 14th, when ya getting married ?

Back