Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG LOL i feel like im dying!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    just got back from the gym.. im bloody dying i swear!! was i always this unfit??

i had my induction, and then did 40 mins on the tredmil.. 15 on cross trainer, 15 on a little bike thing.. and then 10 on a weights for my chest muscles..

:-| i feel like iv paid someone to kill me..

and i have aerobics tomorrow at 10 AM on my day off!! im proud of myself.. and of my asthma for not causing me problems.. but oh my :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You Go Girl!!! Well done you, thats a lot of exercise, I would probably struggle to do that just now. Things will only get better for you. WELL DONE x x

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    haha, no joke.. the bloke put me on the tredmill to show me how it worked and he kept pressing the + button to get me up to a 'brisk' walk and all i could think was.. ahhhh stooop!!!! LOL

i am proud of myself.. but overheard the instructor telling someone else the step aerobics (which im doing tomorrow) is a really hardcore work out.. and i was like :O **** haha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.