1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

OMG... LOOK

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Will people actually risk something like that?!! DIY facial stuff is just asking for trouble!

4. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Cool I will have 2 lol xx

5. Bubbles77

Bubbles77 Active Member

lol, it's make up!

I got one of these sets from Boots and they are worth every penny. The wrinkle cream actually conceals wrinkles, it kind of fills them in temporarily. The mascara is amazing, it makes lashes about 5 times thicker and more glamorous. The lip plump is the most deadly lip gloss i've ever used, it stings like mad, but the results are unbelieveable. I wore it toa family party and my family asked if I'd had collagen implants!!! It is a great set, and definitley no needles or surgery required, just make up :D

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Phew!! Thanks Bubbles, you're relieved my mind!!

7. jemjem

jemjem Well-Known Member

OMG i wonder whats in the tubes? superglue?

8. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

special stuff mwaahhha!

9. Bubbles77

Bubbles77 Active Member

Worth buying for special occasions though! The results are great.I think I paid about £25 in boots for the set. Still using it now as you only need small amounts of each thing.... although i'm too scared to use the lipgloss frequently :p

10. nictastic

God , i thought it was a home set!!
    Why scared to use the lip gloss?

11. nictastic

Not you kinda special stuff tho gaz lol

12. nictastic

13. Bubbles77

Bubbles77 Active Member

It stings really badly. Feels like nettle stings on your lips for about 10 minutes. But after the stinging you get massively plump lips!! Worth it if you're brave :D