OMG... LOOK

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Will people actually risk something like that?!! DIY facial stuff is just asking for trouble!

Cool I will have 2 lol xx

lol, it's make up!

I got one of these sets from Boots and they are worth every penny. The wrinkle cream actually conceals wrinkles, it kind of fills them in temporarily. The mascara is amazing, it makes lashes about 5 times thicker and more glamorous. The lip plump is the most deadly lip gloss i've ever used, it stings like mad, but the results are unbelieveable. I wore it toa family party and my family asked if I'd had collagen implants!!! It is a great set, and definitley no needles or surgery required, just make up :D

OMG i wonder whats in the tubes? superglue?

special stuff mwaahhha!

Worth buying for special occasions though! The results are great.I think I paid about £25 in boots for the set. Still using it now as you only need small amounts of each thing.... although i'm too scared to use the lipgloss frequently :p

God , i thought it was a home set!!
Why scared to use the lip gloss?

Why scared to use the lip gloss?

It stings really badly. Feels like nettle stings on your lips for about 10 minutes. But after the stinging you get massively plump lips!! Worth it if you're brave :D

Back