OMG My bra size shocker! What is yours???

ellenwillbeskinny

I need chocolate now!!!
So I finally had enough of squeezing myself into a too small bra (38E) and went to a lingerie shop to get properly measured. Horror! I am a 40G:eek: What kind of a weird bra size is that??? Before I gained all of this weight I was a 34DD and very happy at that size. So I paid out for two super supported 40G bras and left with the determination to never have to buy such a crazy bra size again!

Do you have a bust size to beat mine? and what size do you hope to become eventually?

Anybody?

i shrank, from a 34B/C to 32AA/A.....

:( i want to be bigger!

Hi Ellen,

I went and got measured at Bravissimo a few years ago, was like you buying 38E's and was horrified to be told I was a 36G. I really need to go and get measured again and see what size I am now!

Hi Fresh, 36G is a lot better than 40G lol

32HH :( Finding tops that fit is almost impossible! Or expensive *boo*

Im a 36F but def need to get measured again.

40GG

I have to say I look loads better in a good fitting bra! I wouldn't worry about it, yes the bras aren't particularly delicate and dainty but a good fitting bra is essential.

One day i will be buying those pretty bras from La Senza!

xxx

sweetie - just go. Honestly it's nothing to worry about. I went to bravissimo, and they see boobs of all shapes and sizes, along with the bellies too. The girls in bravissimo are great and really put you at ease. You'll be amazed at the difference a well fitting bra makes to your shape.

xxx

I do agree that a well fitting supportive bra improves your shape. However I do long to go to places like Next etc and just buy a pretty bra and knickers set in my size but I will have to lose a couple of stone before that happens!

im inbetween sizes yet again.
I was a 42D, then i got measured at bravisimo and I was a 38F/G depending on the bra type.

i went back there a couple of weeks ago and im now inbetween a 34E and a 36F. again depending on the bra im wearing.

36 GG. At least they stayed the same size throughout pregnancy, i thought i'd need to make my own bras or something ridiculous.

32HH :( Finding tops that fit is almost impossible! Or expensive *boo*

32H here, I know how you feel :( I have lost almost 3 and a half stone and yet I have gone from a 36G to a 32H, so basically my actual boobs haven't gone down at all, just my back measurement. I am finding it nigh impossible to find 32 backs in such a big cup size.

32H here, I know how you feel :( I have lost almost 3 and a half stone and yet I have gone from a 36G to a 32H, so basically my actual boobs haven't gone down at all, just my back measurement. I am finding it nigh impossible to find 32 backs in such a big cup size.

Similar here.. started off as a 42 DD, my band size has gone down, but I've still got the boobs - so now I'm a 36GG:rolleyes:

Debenhams 'Gorgeous' range has some very pretty and colourful bras in big sizes, and they tend to be about the £15-£20 range, so much cheaper than bravissimo!

When I was about 15/16 my mum measured me and told me I was a 38 B, went into a shop to buy a strapless bra and asked for my size, the woman just said, your not a B! lol She took me into a cubicle and measured me, turned out I was a 38DD lol I should get measured again really, I'm 27 now, wearing a 40DD. :S :)

Now I've lost weight I've gone from a 38F to a 36DD. I'm very sorry to see them shrink like that but it's much easier to find bras that fit.

Back