OMG My bra size shocker! What is yours???

I was a 38FF before i started and am a 32FF now! I really thought I would lose some but havent

My bra is a shocker because it's an A cup :(
I'm pear sized, large hips and butt but almost non-existent boobs. That being said I skip the bra most days because my breasts are always on the same place and they don't need support at all (I use bra only when I wear tight tops just because I don't wnt my nipples saying hello to the world) :p

same.... :(
AA's! dont like being that small but nothing i can really do. the sports bra's i get are the compressing type so they flatten even more than before :'(

I think everyone wishes they were different in the boob department, Gina! I've always longed for tiny ones, personally! The thought of not having to wear a bra...haha.

I was a 38FF before i started and am a 32FF now! I really thought I would lose some but havent

Technically you have - even though the letter is the same, the cup size also decreases with the back size as the letter denotes the difference in inches between your ribcage and bust, not a set boob volume. If your bust had remained the same size and just your back size had shrunk, you would actually have gone UP several cup sizes as well as going down several back sizes.

I'm the same, I've still got a G cup but my back size has gone down. I think I'm stuck with the letter G!

I got remeasured last week and now in a 36HH was in a JJ!

Back