OMG not AGAIN!!! Second time round for me and I'm finding it soooooo hard!!!! HELP!!!

aurielle

Well, I did this diet last august for 8 weeks and lost 3 n half stone!!! :D Didn't do the maintenance programe, and ate like a pig up until after xmas and put back on just over a stone and a half. I re-started the diet week before last, but picked and ate on the weekends. So here I am again, got my shakes last frioday, went and ate sat n sunday, am weighing tomorrow on friday so only had 5 days on it before weigh in :cry:
I'm such an idiot, but I am really struggling this time around and I don't know why!!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im the same, got to 14st 9lb just before xmas, ate like a pig and put on a megga 20lb!!! taking me three weeks to get it off. Im weighing in on Saturday and ive ate every weekend and picked throught the week and still lost 16lb in two weeks so dont loose hope hun x

Aw thatnk you. Its just sooooo hard!! I am so gutted i fell off the wagon!! but once i stopped i just couldnt stop myself!! I ate a whole tin of roses in a day!! plus loadsa other stuff!!!! what an idiot!!!

when i weighed with the adviser last fri i was 12 stone 4 but ate like a pig sat and sunday and started on monday so i must of put weight on during sat n sun and iv not been to the toilet since last friday, a bloody week!! so fibreclear here i come!!!!!

You have done really well to loose any in the first place so well done and keep up the good work.

I am just constantly thinking about food this week and staring at the cookies in the kitchen!! I hope i loose sopmething tomorrow, as last week i only lost a pound (my fault for stuffing though!!)

xxxxxx

Draw a line under last weekend because it's gone now.Just class each day as your first day and it'll hopefully fly by in no time and you should be proud of yourself for staying 100% since the weekend.Good luck at weigh in hun xxx

That's good advice from Twinkle! We all need to start channeling Scarlet O'Hara. "tomorrow is another day!"

I feel for you! I did this last year as well, earlier in year than you. Lost 4 stone with it, but towards the end was starting to struggle and had a few hiccups, then just gave up and ate and ate and ate - and I've put the majority of it back on - and put it on very fast.
Aside from feeling horrible anyway, what I did was so unhealthy.
So new year, new start. Planned on starting 2nd day back to work after Christmas - have learned 1st day not the day to try to start anything!! But horrendous situation at work and knew my head wasn't in right place to start, so finished out that week pigging away. Then in-law bereavement so involved with that for 3 or 4 days and like most Irish funerals, it all centered around food and drink.
So Tuesday was d-day. I've got through it, but found the first few days difficult. All I could think of was food, food, food.
I have motivated myself by doing a daily weigh-in - which I know not everyone agrees with, but it works for me. In the first week, I'm seeing daily changes, I know this won't happen after this week, but it's keeping me going.
What I'm finding most difficult is water! But as the week moves on I'm getting thirsty more which is helping. I'm probably getting 2 litres in every day and plenty black tea and coffee, but I want to get the water up more and the coffee down a little! Hard though when its cold.
I have to admit I feel better today than yesterday, Wednesday was the worst day for me, my head was just pounding all evening and night.
Best of luck with it and think of the results at 1st WI

Back