Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

Yeah, i was delighted! Just what i needed!!!!

The meal out was far better and easier than i thought so that was really good, and I know i still want to lose more so must stay strong!!!

Oh no, poor you with a dodgy tummy, not what you need at all! I have just come down with my dd's cold.. my head is pounding, my throat killing, and i feel like death, but eh, what can you do... thankfully my appointment for this afternoon cancelled so at least i can just have a quietish day in the office!!! I will be out of the door at 5 on the dot though! Cannot wait to get home and climb into my bed!!! Got another early start tomorrow, breakfast meeting at 7am, so desperately need an early night and a decent nights sleep!!!

Really pleased to hear your phone is working again now... will you still order the new one???

Yep, i'm ssing all this week, well aqll the way up to my holiday (apart from one meal on 14.12.12 - which i cannot wait for!!!) we fly out at stupid o'clock on Thurs 20.12.12, so i will ss up until Wednesday (well thats the plan) and then i plan to get straight back on it on my first day back....

sorry to hear your dress was too small... maybe you can make it your goal for your birthday meal???

xxx

Yeah, i was delighted! Just what i needed!!!!

The meal out was far better and easier than i thought so that was really good, and I know i still want to lose more so must stay strong!!!

Oh no, poor you with a dodgy tummy, not what you need at all! I have just come down with my dd's cold.. my head is pounding, my throat killing, and i feel like death, but eh, what can you do... thankfully my appointment for this afternoon cancelled so at least i can just have a quietish day in the office!!! I will be out of the door at 5 on the dot though! Cannot wait to get home and climb into my bed!!! Got another early start tomorrow, breakfast meeting at 7am, so desperately need an early night and a decent nights sleep!!!

Really pleased to hear your phone is working again now... will you still order the new one???

Yep, i'm ssing all this week, well aqll the way up to my holiday (apart from one meal on 14.12.12 - which i cannot wait for!!!) we fly out at stupid o'clock on Thurs 20.12.12, so i will ss up until Wednesday (well thats the plan) and then i plan to get straight back on it on my first day back....

sorry to hear your dress was too small... maybe you can make it your goal for your birthday meal???

xxx

Oh well thats good to hear it's not that bad going out an eating or drinking lol!

Yeah cancelled new phone I'm so cold again!!!

Oh no poor u get better before holidays chick!
Only going to pizza express for birthday so will b jeans, just gonna take dress bak an get new one Friday x

It's a glitzy one u know where u wear it once and that's it!!

Hope u feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
Oh well thats good to hear it's not that bad going out an eating or drinking lol!

Yeah cancelled new phone I'm so cold again!!!

Oh no poor u get better before holidays chick!
Only going to pizza express for birthday so will b jeans, just gonna take dress bak an get new one Friday x

It's a glitzy one u know where u wear it once and that's it!!

Hope u feel better soon xxx

Hi v,

How are you huni? I feel sh!t! Reckon I've come down with what my dd has! :-(

thankfully I've finished work for the week and hoping for a quietish day tomorrow... Unlikely as ill have to take dd to doctors again, if I can get an appointment and them we gave dentist in the afternoon and I must get to the post officeand get the Christmas cards sent!

So pleased your phone is working, that's fab!

I'm constantly cold hun, I bought myself some thermal leggings and vest other day as I'm so cold all the time... It helps but I'm still often cold! :-(

Have you got your outfit for tomorrow night? You looking forward to it?

How've you been?

Xxx

Hi v,

How are you huni? I feel sh!t! Reckon I've come down with what my dd has! :-(

thankfully I've finished work for the week and hoping for a quietish day tomorrow... Unlikely as ill have to take dd to doctors again, if I can get an appointment and them we gave dentist in the afternoon and I must get to the post officeand get the Christmas cards sent!

So pleased your phone is working, that's fab!

I'm constantly cold hun, I bought myself some thermal leggings and vest other day as I'm so cold all the time... It helps but I'm still often cold! :-(

Have you got your outfit for tomorrow night? You looking forward to it?

How've you been?

Xxx

Hiya S!!!

Gonna go for a skirt an top I haven't been able to get into for years save me pennies lol mind u think I may need spanx lol!! N

I'm cold all the bloody time arghhhhh!!! Oh no that's rubbish just dose urself up and early to bed xxx

U on ss this week????

Think I may go bak to shakes all next week enjoying bars to much!!!

Xx

gerujool said:
Hiya S!!!

Gonna go for a skirt an top I haven't been able to get into for years save me pennies lol mind u think I may need spanx lol!! N

I'm cold all the bloody time arghhhhh!!! Oh no that's rubbish just dose urself up and early to bed xxx

U on ss this week????

Think I may go bak to shakes all next week enjoying bars to much!!!

Xx

Excellent! I love getting into clothes I haven't been into for years! Well done you hunny that's fab! Bet you'll look gorgeous! Can't wait to see some piccys! :)

What would we do without spanx! Lol!

Have you tried thermals and lots of layers? Honestly I don't look any slimmer I've got so many layers on!! lol!!

Yeah not fair being ill, but better to get it over with now before my holiday... Fingers crossed!

Yep, I'm ssing again... I still haven't tried the bars, worried ill like them so much I won't be able to stick to one a day! Better not to know what I'm missing out on! Lol!

Do you ever have soups?

Xxx

Ooh, by the way, you better now? Xx

Omg S! I've just eaten another one I can't have anymore next week got to go bak on shakes that's 2 I've had extra on top of my shakes FFs y I can't I stop..... Only letting myself down??

Yeah feel loads better apart from my binge arghhhh

Oh no V! What ya like?

Maybe you should give them to your daughter and let her dole you one out each day! Bet she'll be tough with you and keep you on track!

Are they really that tasty?

Oh no V! What ya like?

Maybe you should give them to your daughter and let her dole you one out each day! Bet she'll be tough with you and keep you on track!

Are they really that tasty?

Oh bloody bloody bloody fat pig I am!

She's not here damn but yeah gd thinking batwoman they r bloody lush

gerujool said:
Oh bloody bloody bloody fat pig I am!

She's not here damn but yeah gd thinking batwoman they r bloody lush

YOU ARE NOT! DO NOT SAY THAT! one weak moment, that's all! You are so strong! This diet is so hard and you've done amazing! Don't think on the negatives, only the positives!

Honestly, kids! She should be there to police you! Lol!

After what you've said I think I definitely shouldn't have any bars... Might be safest! :p

YOU ARE NOT! DO NOT SAY THAT! one weak moment, that's all! You are so strong! This diet is so hard and you've done amazing! Don't think on the negatives, only the positives!

Honestly, kids! She should be there to police you! Lol!

After what you've said I think I definitely shouldn't have any bars... Might be safest! :p

Nope don't take it from me dangerous! Ive let myself down will weigh in morning to c wats happened xx

X

I'm sure you'll be fine huni! At least it was bars, not like you binged on real food! There still really low calories!

Don't feel down huni, you really are doing amazing... Xxx

I'm sure you'll be fine huni! At least it was bars, not like you binged on real food! There still really low calories!

Don't feel down huni, you really are doing amazing... Xxx

I'm in bed can't eat!! Feel sick lol xx

Thanks for being there tonight bak to shakes next week xx

Okay huni, sleep well... Night night xx

Tomorrow is a new day and you really are doing fab... Shakes are yummy, as you know I live on choc mint shakes! :)

Tomorrow will be a fab day...chat to you then xx

Okay huni, sleep well... Night night xx

Tomorrow is a new day and you really are doing fab... Shakes are yummy, as you know I live on choc mint shakes! :)

Tomorrow will be a fab day...chat to you then xx

Well I think I just lost the last bar!!!!!!!!! Night babe xxx

Oh no!

Night night babe xx

Morning!

Hope ur feeling bit better now babe?

Another day an it's works do tonight I'm gonna dive and not eat oooh!!

Hope ur days not to busy an snuggly lol xxx

Hi babe. How's you and how did it go tonight?

Sorry I didn't come on earlier, I'm sick.. My ds is sick, threw up last night, all over his bed :-( finally got it all clean half an hour ago then he's just thrown up again all over the bed! :-( so not what I need while I feel ill!

You alright huni? Good night?

Xxx

Hi babe. How's you and how did it go tonight?

Sorry I didn't come on earlier, I'm sick.. My ds is sick, threw up last night, all over his bed :-( finally got it all clean half an hour ago then he's just thrown up again all over the bed! :-( so not what I need while I feel ill!

You alright huni? Good night?

Xxx

Oh no well least it's all out now before holidays!!

Yep fab night didn't eat or drink apart from water an black coffee I'm so proud lol

Hope tomorrow's a better day for u all xx

Back