Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

Well done you babe! That's fab and you stayed so strong! You absolutely should be proud of your self... You rock chick! :)
Xxx

Morning Susan!

Go me lol!!!

image-1385523067.jpg

That's me on the left lol

Hope today's a better day for u xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course its you on the left, your holding a bottle of water! Lol! :p

You look great! Also looks like you had a good night? Did you still enjoy the evening without food and drink?

Of course its you on the left, your holding a bottle of water! Lol! :p

You look great! Also looks like you had a good night? Did you still enjoy the evening without food and drink?

Omg yes I even danced!!! Wtf!!! My mate on the right has lost 5 stone and 3 to lose she's amazing!!

I'm feeling gd now off for walk!! How's u and ur lot xx

gerujool said:
Omg yes I even danced!!! Wtf!!! My mate on the right has lost 5 stone and 3 to lose she's amazing!!

I'm feeling gd now off for walk!! How's u and ur lot xx

That's great! You both look fab! So pleased you had a good night!

I still feel crap, kids seem slightly better... Were supposed to be visiting family 2 hours away and I'm wondering if it might be too much... Don't want them getting sick in car?!?

Decisions, decisions....

That's great! You both look fab! So pleased you had a good night!

I still feel crap, kids seem slightly better... Were supposed to be visiting family 2 hours away and I'm wondering if it might be too much... Don't want them getting sick in car?!?

Decisions, decisions....

Oh god no they need rest, warmth babe to get them better for Monday xxx

Oh it's awful wen ur feeling bad yourself but hey us mothers don't do I'll!!!!

Xx

Hiya V,

How are you after the weekend? Did you have a good one????

Were you weighing in today? If so, how did it go????

I'm weighing in this afternoon at 6pm! really hoping i will get myself into the 11s today, but shall have to wait and see! (Fingers crossed)

I'm feeling soo much better today... my dd went to school today, she's still got a hacking cough, but was so excited to be going back to school... she's really missed it! My ds, was still complaining of tummy ache so i said he could have another day off and stay home with his nanny.... not sure if he really is poorly, but thought it was better to be safe then sorry.... i dont want him being sick at school!!!

my daughter told him he was silly though, as school was fun!!!! LOL!!! aren't they sweet!!!

You working much this week? You done your Christmas shopping now?

xxx

Hi Hunni! Yep 3.5 off woop thats 1st 11lbs in 5 weeks amazing and the inches are fab aswell will post them later.... Awww good luck for ur weigh in i wanna be in the 11's next monday!!! Fingers crossed.

Glad everyone starting to get better just in time for christmas and holiday, yep great weekend with kids just chilling.......did get a surprise met a bloke this time last year on night out......then heard nothing from him sat i got a card through the post ith his number on it twice lol.....so watch this space......

Good luck with ur wi let me know how u go babe xxxxx

Wow! V, 3.5lb is excellent, well done you huni!!! =0)

I cannot believe how close to goal you are! You are doing so amazing! Are you hoping to hit goal before xmas??

Weekend sounds like it was nice... i love just chilling.... my favourite type of weekend! =0)

Ooooohhhh, exciting about the bloke!!!! did i understand right though that its taken him a year to get in touch??? what was he like???

i'm off for my weigh in in a couple of minutes, but then i have an appointment at the hospital this evening so may be a while before i am able to log in and let you know how i've done!!!. i just i get a decent result... especially as this weigh in is less than a week!!!! =0/

eeekkkk!!!! so worried, i desperately want to be slim now... fingers crossed for 11 something (the lower the better of course!) but 11 something.....

Ok babe well good luck and u will be in the 11's i can feel it in me waters lol!!! Oh not anything to awful the appt.....will wait to hear from u regarding weightloss......

Yep, a whole yr, bizarre huh just gonna take it as it is tbh had bad experience earlier in year and im now a different person, will never let a man hurt me again.......well i kept calling him Max from the wanted as he looked like him lol!!!!

Think im seeing him tomorrow night so will keep u updated lol xxxxxxx

So gutted, weighed in and lost 1/4 of a pound! To be honest I think her scales are wrong as my morning weigh ins have me in 4lb lighter this week! :-(

gerujool said:
Ok babe well good luck and u will be in the 11's i can feel it in me waters lol!!! Oh not anything to awful the appt.....will wait to hear from u regarding weightloss......

Yep, a whole yr, bizarre huh just gonna take it as it is tbh had bad experience earlier in year and im now a different person, will never let a man hurt me again.......well i kept calling him Max from the wanted as he looked like him lol!!!!

Think im seeing him tomorrow night so will keep u updated lol xxxxxxx

Oh, nothing awful, just Depo injection...all done now for 3 more months :)

Tomorrow night sounds like fun... I hope it goes well and you have a great night... I cannot wait to hear all about it! Xx

Oh, nothing awful, just Depo injection...all done now for 3 more months :)

Tomorrow night sounds like fun... I hope it goes well and you have a great night... I cannot wait to hear all about it! Xx

Omg chick really? That seems little for ss all week??? Is it totm or near?? Don't b disheartened ur stronger then that!!!!

Yep it should b interesting let's leave it at that lol!! Mind u haven't heard from him since yesterday! But just gonna take it for wat it is xx

Omg chick really? That seems little for ss all week??? Is it totm or near?? Don't b disheartened ur stronger then that!!!!

Yep it should b interesting let's leave it at that lol!! Mind u haven't heard from him since yesterday! But just gonna take it for wat it is xx

Ps. Can u not change to am weigh in?

Its crap isn't it! As you say, especially when i have been ssing all week!!!

Oh well, i'm blaming my cdc's scales!!!

I've been wondering if i ought to start weighing myself in the mornings and keeping a record of it, and then i can use that as my weekly weigh ins and not really worry about what her scales say.... Mine are decent scales, and lets be honest, once i've finished with cd, i will be using my scales to keep an eye on my weight!!! What do you think chick???

hope your date goes well huni... i'm sure you'll have a fab time xxx

Its crap isn't it! As you say, especially when i have been ssing all week!!!

Oh well, i'm blaming my cdc's scales!!!

I've been wondering if i ought to start weighing myself in the mornings and keeping a record of it, and then i can use that as my weekly weigh ins and not really worry about what her scales say.... Mine are decent scales, and lets be honest, once i've finished with cd, i will be using my scales to keep an eye on my weight!!! What do you think chick???

hope your date goes well huni... i'm sure you'll have a fab time xxx

Well if u think ur strong enough to wi once a week an not cheat then go for it start a chart of ur own has she got decent scales?

If u can do it go by yours!!

Well haven't heard from him so we'll c lol but yes will keep u updated lol!!! R u on Facebook may look u up can private message u then lol xxx

nah! i couldn't weigh once a week, i weigh at least twice daily as it is already!!!! i'm addicted to weighing myself and i know that doesn't help, but its still very addictive!!!! =0/

WEll hopefully he will be in touch and the two of you wil have a great night! =0)

Yep i'm on facebook, i will message you in a mo with my details... just remember though, no-one on facebook knows i'm doing cd, so please dont mention it on there! =0)

Not sure i know how to send private messages on here, i have sent you two emails now but nothing in my sent folder?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hi I did receive it an nope not a dickybird about this!! I'm on my phone most of the time so will try an work out on here how to send u private messages!!!

Hope u have a good day xxx

Back