• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG size 14 jeans! and 12 top!

Pixie

Silver Member
:eek:

I bought some skinny jeans in a size 14 from Next today thinking they would inspire me to slim into them and OMG they fit me!
Comfortably too! :D
Also got a size 12 jumper and it fit! Which is amazing cos my boobs used to be sooo huge! :)
I have lost around about 2st now and its amazing what a difference it makes,.
I was bursting out of 18's a few weeks ago.
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Pixie that is great! That's the feeling we are all striving for!! I can't wait to buy nice things from the Highstreet shops. There will be so much more choice. Well done you!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Lucky you size 14 skinny jeans and size 12 top...so you have dropped a size per stone!!! Which is what they say you can do.:D

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

New-Me

can do it this time!
made me feel better

congrats Pixie - I'm well impressed - dream on when I may ever be a size 12!

you've made me feel better too about feeling as if you've put on weight - I went to pop in today and have put on 1lb - am gutted, particularly as clothes feel better on me. (only in week 2 but still not chuffed with putting weight on!)

keep me inspired Pixie & others!

:cry:

p.s having problems uploading tickerfactory link - any suggestions?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Hi Sal,

Here is a link about how to set up your weight tracker, click on it.

If you still have problems do a post in technical forum where it will be seen and explain what you have done so that we can figure out where it is your going wrong.

Okay:)

Love Mini xxx

Pixie

Silver Member
congrats Pixie - I'm well impressed - dream on when I may ever be a size 12!

you've made me feel better too about feeling as if you've put on weight - I went to pop in today and have put on 1lb - am gutted, particularly as clothes feel better on me. (only in week 2 but still not chuffed with putting weight on!)

keep me inspired Pixie & others!

:cry:

p.s having problems uploading tickerfactory link - any suggestions?

Aw Sal!
I dont bother with the stop ins now as I find them quite demotivating after the first week as your weight is bound to fluctuate and its prob just all the water ur drinking :)

New-Me

can do it this time!
thank you all - am feeling so much better today.

think I'll take your advice and not do pop ins from week 3 onwards.

will let you know how class goes on Monday!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st4lb(20.54%)
wow!!!! pix
well done you xxx
i cant wait for the feeling of slipping into a pair of size 12 anythings , let alone skinny jeans , keep it up girl , you are an inspiration

i have brought my motivational items, a size 14 dress, and long dress/jumper in 14, i hope i feel as happy as you when they fit.

on the basis a dress size per stone .... so to be a size 12/14 (my goal as 5f 8 and big structure) they should fit in april/may time, i can cope with that.
:) :D

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
:eek:

I bought some skinny jeans in a size 14 from Next today thinking they would inspire me to slim into them and OMG they fit me!
Comfortably too! :D
Also got a size 12 jumper and it fit! Which is amazing cos my boobs used to be sooo huge! :)
I have lost around about 2st now and its amazing what a difference it makes,.
I was bursting out of 18's a few weeks ago.
x

Fantastic to read this :D :D :D