OMG size 14 jeans! and 12 top!

Pixie

Silver Member
:eek:

I bought some skinny jeans in a size 14 from Next today thinking they would inspire me to slim into them and OMG they fit me!
Comfortably too! :D
Also got a size 12 jumper and it fit! Which is amazing cos my boobs used to be sooo huge! :)
I have lost around about 2st now and its amazing what a difference it makes,.
I was bursting out of 18's a few weeks ago.
x

Hey Pexie that is fantastic, wehey, you go girl xxxxxxxx

Pixie that is great! That's the feeling we are all striving for!! I can't wait to buy nice things from the Highstreet shops. There will be so much more choice. Well done you!!!

Lucky you size 14 skinny jeans and size 12 top...so you have dropped a size per stone!!! Which is what they say you can do.:D

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys I am really chuffed! :D
I cant take my jeans off cos I dont want to! :D
Weigh in tmo but weirdly feel as though I have put on :(

You probably only feel like you've put weight on because your jeans fit you! Your not wondering around with clothes that are too big! Good luck for your weigh in! xx

made me feel better

congrats Pixie - I'm well impressed - dream on when I may ever be a size 12!

you've made me feel better too about feeling as if you've put on weight - I went to pop in today and have put on 1lb - am gutted, particularly as clothes feel better on me. (only in week 2 but still not chuffed with putting weight on!)

keep me inspired Pixie & others!

:cry:

p.s having problems uploading tickerfactory link - any suggestions?

Hi Sal,

Here is a link about how to set up your weight tracker, click on it.

If you still have problems do a post in technical forum where it will be seen and explain what you have done so that we can figure out where it is your going wrong.

Okay:)

Love Mini xxx

congrats Pixie - I'm well impressed - dream on when I may ever be a size 12!

you've made me feel better too about feeling as if you've put on weight - I went to pop in today and have put on 1lb - am gutted, particularly as clothes feel better on me. (only in week 2 but still not chuffed with putting weight on!)

keep me inspired Pixie & others!

:cry:

p.s having problems uploading tickerfactory link - any suggestions?

Aw Sal!
I dont bother with the stop ins now as I find them quite demotivating after the first week as your weight is bound to fluctuate and its prob just all the water ur drinking :)

thank you all - am feeling so much better today.

think I'll take your advice and not do pop ins from week 3 onwards.

will let you know how class goes on Monday!

wow!!!! pix
well done you xxx
i cant wait for the feeling of slipping into a pair of size 12 anythings , let alone skinny jeans , keep it up girl , you are an inspiration

i have brought my motivational items, a size 14 dress, and long dress/jumper in 14, i hope i feel as happy as you when they fit.

on the basis a dress size per stone .... so to be a size 12/14 (my goal as 5f 8 and big structure) they should fit in april/may time, i can cope with that.
:) :D

:eek:

I bought some skinny jeans in a size 14 from Next today thinking they would inspire me to slim into them and OMG they fit me!
Comfortably too! :D
Also got a size 12 jumper and it fit! Which is amazing cos my boobs used to be sooo huge! :)
I have lost around about 2st now and its amazing what a difference it makes,.
I was bursting out of 18's a few weeks ago.
x

Fantastic to read this :D :D :D

Back