OMG sooo happy

Piglet1977

:pillowfight:
had to go and do the dreaded cloths shopping at the weekend as my good old size 24 trousers had been taken in and kinda looked like REAL baggy pants.. to the point work collegues had commented that they looked silly.. so off i go.. pick up size 22 and THEY WERE TOO BIG .. i now comfatable wear size 20 :) and i could get the 18s on but they were WAY too tight .. but i am a 20 :) 2 sizes down :) i am SOOOOOOOOOO happy and proud of myself :) by xmas i want to be in 18's so my OH can take me shopping :)

wow well done x

Yay! Well done! I can't wait til I drop a size! I have a brand new pair of jeans in a 16 upstairs and try them on once a month to see if they fit yet lol :)

Wow!! What a brilliant feeling!! I find it really motivating because it's real proof that what you're doing is working for you!! And it's quite addictive because you'll now be really excited about getting into the 18s next!! And it won't be too long before that happens!! Well done! That's what I call a NSV (non-scale victory) Definitely worth posting in that thread as well!!! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/160171-nsvs-non-scale-victories.html

Whoop whoop.

I can't wait to start dropping dress sizes - one of my mini-goals is to wear a size 14 dress to my xmas party this year (ultimate aim is to be an off-the-peg size 12). A few of us are making a day of dress shopping at the end of November. Really looking forward to it and it's helping to keep me motivated.

Hearing about what you're achieving is v inspiring - well done x

Awww how exciting!
I cant wait for that bit!
I bought a pair of size 22 a few weeks ago, before starting and they were too small.
I lost the reciept and still have them.
Cant wait til I can wear them.

Huge well done to you!!! =D

Fantastic. What an achievement. Well done. I laughed when I read your post about no-one rolling their eyes when you mention SW here - I can completely sympathise with that one !!!

Keep it up. And good luck for the xmas shopping :)

Gail x

Back