OMG- SW want me to be on the website!!!!

Well done CP! You really deserve it, plus a makeover! Please let us know when you are there.

WOW! Well done, it's really exciting. I hope you get a makeover too xxx

Tee hee- I keep giggling at the thought of it all.

The scary thing was that they e-mailed me and it sat in my spam box for 2 weeks- I only checked it yesterday. They must have thought I was playing hard-ball!

Lonstitcher- My 'real' name is Claire...........(wait for it).........Pratt- lol. Still 'CP' but much more stupid sounding than Cocktailprincess- may change my name by deed poll

Thanks for all your kind words guys- Because I am an on-line member I don't get the interaction you would from a group, so it is so lovely to come on here and have people pat you on the back and encourage you- I really don't think I would have got this far without all of your support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!! That is utterly FANTASTIC!! Can't wait to see it and show you off to everyone I know!!

Amazing!! xx

Well done!!!!! That's awesome!! :D can't wait to see you on there!! xxxxx

CP you never cease to amaze me! Well done hun, can't wait to see you on the website xxx

Wow!!! Thats fantastic news Hun! Cant wait to see you there!
I think that you should have a makeover as a reward regardless!

xxxx

Well done you!! Can't think of anyone who deserves it more!!

And yes, deffo hope you get a makeover!

Hey CP! Ive been banging on that you needed to be a success story and now its actually happening - first stop online - second stop.....the magazine!!! :D im soooooo pleased for you honey xxx

Well done, x

Oh well done you, that is amazing news (and I cant wait to see you in there)

How much have you lost in total and over how long?

x

Wow congrats hun, you deserve it and fingers crossed for you that you will get a makeover that would be fab!

X

Rightly so!!! Will you be in the mag or on the SW website or on the body optimise site?
I want to see it!!!

I'm so pleased for you CP, you truly are a success story.

Wow, well done CP! That's lush!

I have roughly the same target as you (hope to eventually lose around 8 stone) and your totally my inspiration!

xx

Back