OMG! Thai Soup is Lush

I cannot believe how nice it tastes!! like proper food :D

Bad news it I only got one to try but I am going to get lots more this week. Can I drink more than one soup a day?

On Day 5 now and coping ok :p

SPF

I love the thai soup too I find that it tastes like curry sauce lol :D

I normally have 2 soups and a shake a day :)

I cannot believe how nice it tastes!! like proper food :D

Bad news it I only got one to try but I am going to get lots more this week. Can I drink more than one soup a day?

On Day 5 now and coping ok :p

SPF

Hi SPF
Yeah I had the same soup last night and it was loveeeeeeeeeeely :) you can drink 4 soups on LL aday!!:D me too for day 5 weigh-in soon Glad your doing ok
xxc

I am doing CD, hope I can have more than one of these a day.

Also thinking about it, you could add it to your chicken and veg on AAM week to jazz it up a bit!?!?!

SPF

Yes sugarplum your allowed more than 1 soup a day. You can have 3 soups a day if you prefer as far as Im aware. As long as your having your 3 packs a day.
Only things that are limited I think are
No more than 1 tetra a day
no more than 1 bar a day
no more than a muffin/mousse etc a day
As they arent as full of water as the rest :)

Sugarplum dont quote me lol as im not 100% on that
I heard someone say this on another forum that it was one tetra a day. Cos of the water. But if your drinking all your water might not be a prob.

Lets wait for the CDC to come clear this up before I dig myself any deeper lol

Nooo...don't worry ...you can have all tetras if you want to.

But you're right about the bars...just one of those a day :)

Amanda
xx

Ah thanks for that amanda! me and my big gob getting people worried! :(

isnt it amazing how peoples tastes differ, i couldnt even swallow a mouthful of that thai soup, lisa calls it puke in a bowl lol

You can have as many tetras a day but only one bar, the only thing to remember is you must drink an extra half pint of water per serving of the above.

Linda

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Another Oriental chilli soup fan here!!!!!!

Back