omg twinings organic peppermint tea rocks

chefjustin

tryed the normall stuff was of but this stuff is ace one tab sweetneer in it happy days ans to think i had not had a hot drink in nearly 6 years love it now was thinking of making it then letting it go cold and make me choc shake from it mint choc shake yum or even freezing it in the ice cream maker and having it like that ice cream not sure thats alound mind as it says drink within 15 minutes what ya thin:pk????

I tried that (choc mint) with Twinnings peppermint tea last nite and it was yummy :).

Have you tried the Twinnings Tea Blend Green and Black tea? Thats nice as I dont like Green tea on its own.

Having it like ice cream sounds nice but dont know if its allowed. Hopefully someone else can advise.

I'm not sure about the freezing it scenario justin,but i have a soft spot for peppermint tea. Twinings was the first peppermint tea i ever bought and haven't looked back.
I make it both warm and cold with vanilla or chocolate shakes,yum yum.

Let us know if you do freeze it and if it's any good?

Freezing is definitely out as it would be over the 15 minutes.
I loved it hot or cold with my chocolate shake.

Hi Alison, I guess some will disagree, but lipotrim say 15 minutes or the nutrients will be lost, I guess some could be saved by freezing, but its not something that I would have wanted to risk when on TFR.

You are doing great and not too far away from the goal post now. Your new pic definitely shows a great difference chick.

i have frozen my shakes on many occasions. it doesn't take very long to freeze and you should certainly keep an eye on it as if it 'over freezers' then it just becomes a solid lump of cack! LOL as far as i know its fine to freeze. xx

Back